Adding Gauges To My Maruti 800

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,
I am thinking of installing few more gauges in my Maruti 800. For eg: voltmeter, ammeter, rpm meter, etc. Can we install an oil pressure gauge or any more gauges. I want to fully modify my dashboard. What are all other gauges or modifications that can be done to a maruti 800 dashboard.

Even I am thinking of adding a voltmeter to my 800's dashboard/ A pillar.
Will follow this thread closely, thanks for starting this thread.

Varun can contribute a lot to this thread :)

Not much, you can get the amp/volt meter cost you around 1 - 1.5k.

You can also add pressure gauge but I think its not so useful..

Add an RPM gauge. That will be sufficient ...

Thread Starter #9
@ loboprashanth I am thinking to fit the meters in a custom made center console. Will try to make one and place it somewhere in a center.

But i think i will have to cancel the plan of "GAUGIFYING" my car. as it may look weird. Will fit only a tachometer on the Pillar

After fitting all the meters in the dash and on the A-piller of M800 it will look like a fighter plane's cockpit. [;)] ( Just joking)

@ loboprashanth I am thinking to fit the meters in a custom made center console. Will try to make one and place it somewhere in a center.

But i think i will have to cancel the plan of "GAUGIFYING" my car. as it may look weird. Will fit only a tachometer on the Pillar
Take care while fitting the tacho on the A-Pillar. What tacho are you planning to fit?

Top Bottom