Actual Maintenance Cost of Cars in India

kkn13

Suspended
Re: Is Renault Kwid Maintenance really high?

This is not manufacturer specific btw, its dealer specific
In fact sometimes location specific, I know certain dealers whose far off ASCs are usually better than the ones near my house even though both are owned by the same person

I ask for an email with jobs required etc before getting it done and respond accordingly, that way its in record

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

I am deeply sorry to say this, but you fell a victim of a racket by ASC's. There was no need for interior enrichment and engine coating. AC vent cleaning could have been done as a DIY instead of paying them.

Shouldn't it be Rate after discount+total tax = Total Amount for labour part too ? Is it just me or math is wrong in that section [confused]

What is that compressor-cool which was replaced under warranty ?
Nice catch. He should report this to the renault customer care.

Edit : reported this on renault india twitter. Will update if they respond.

Last edited:

kkn13

Suspended

Oh yeah how did we miss "Compressor Cool" :O

@ OP was there any issue with your AC prior to service or do you see any difference in AC cooling etc?
Just to see if they actually replaced something or if something was actually amiss

The "Interior Enrichment" is a definite scam that Ive faced with all ASCs though

As per maintenance schedule of Tiago for first 2 services there is no replacement and only "Check / Top-up"
Expect the bills from 3rd service.
:offtopic:
Not expecting that too. Thanks to AMC plan :lol!:

Also taking that aside, I have never paid for wiper fluid or say interior enrichment (which I think is polishing and cleaning). Still thinking​ who charges for wiper fluid.

Last edited:

@OP, Sorry to see your ASC literally ripped off a lot of money from you. Please do raise your concern to the dealership, and then to Renault if you do not get a reasonable reply.

Not expecting that too. Thanks to AMC plan
You just paid in advance bro, AMC is not free. [evil]

Still thinking​ who charges for wiper fluid.
My TASC does [evil]

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member

This is simply looting..[anger]

First service Bill for my K10 was Rs.0/-

So, it is evident that the Service station is making more money from customers like this way.[surprise]

Send an email message to Renualt india Customer care....

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Renault team is asking for contact details. Rahul share your mobile number here. I will share the details on twitter or if you want you can complain directly.

You have paid 3500 for extra services. Next time avoid it. Ac vent cleaning is the worst. They just spray foam inside the vents.Happens with all service centres.

Servicing & Maintenance Charges of Cars in 2017

Hi Vento onwers,

Can you let me know volkswagen vento 1.2 TSI Servicing & Maintenance cost please?

1 year - 15K KM
2 year - 30 K KM
3 year - 45 K KM
4 year - 60 K KM
and so on

Also ;

Dear Experts,

Every EU Car companies (FIAT, VW) mention service every year or 15000 KM interval.

But if say one use 7000 KM every year still still he needs to go for servicing every year?

sorry .. if I asked a too novice question.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Re: Servicing & Maintenance Charges of Cars in 2017

Every EU Car companies (FIAT, VW) mention service every year or 15000 KM interval.

But if say one use 7000 KM every year still still he needs to go for servicing every year?
Yes, you still need to go for service even if your running is way less. That is why it's called "periodic" maintenance and not "mileage based" maintenance.

Re: Servicing & Maintenance Charges of Cars in 2017

Thanks.

Any info on " Can you let me know volkswagen vento 1.2 TSI Servicing & Maintenance cost please? "

Sirs,

Any Vento owners/Experts can confirm if the Vento TSI DSG gearbox issue still remain in 2017? Still issues? What is the normal life for these DSG gearboxes?

Thanks,

Top Bottom