ACMA To Organize Automechanika Trade Fair 2013

Thread Starter #1
ACMA, the apex body of the auto component industry in India, is to partner with Messe Frankfurt to organise ACMA Automechanika New Delhi. Automechanika is the leading global trade fair for automotive aftermarket products. The show will be held at New Delhi’s Pragati Maidan in Halls 8, 9, 10 and 11 from February 7-10, 2013. Further, internationally, ACMA and Messe Frankfurt will promote participation of Indian automotive component manufacturers and other related companies at Automechanika’s global fairs, specifically at the key Frankfurt expo with a dedicated pavilion for ACMA members.

Member of Messe Frankfurt’s Executive Board, Detlef Braun said, after signing two declarations of intent on May 21: “In ACMA, we have found a partner, who will make our new Automechanika in New Delhi into a leading event for the sector in the region. Moreover, the association will help us to get our portfolio of Automechanika fairs better known among its members.”

Commenting on the initiative, ACMA president ArvindKapur said, “We will work closely with Messe Frankfurt to ensure significant presence of ACMA members at our pavilion at the various Automechanika shows. To begin with, this year the ACMA pavilion at Automechanika Frankfurt will showcase over 30 leading Indian auto component manufacturers. ACMA will also mobilise business delegations to Automechanika’s 12 worldwide fairs held in Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Africa.” Raj Manek, MD, Messe Frankfurt India, said: “ACMA and Automechanika will leverage each other to evolve ACMA Automechanika New Delhi into a leading international aftermarket show. Both parties will be responsible for promotion, organisation and management of the fair. ACMA will recruit its members, as well as canvass for trade visitors in India, while Messe Frankfurt India will be responsible for international exhibitor and visitor recruitment.”
aam-2012-exhibition-47.jpg
Source: Autocar Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
That’s pleasant news. This event will attract its own share of visitors. I am expecting to see a few nicely customized rides too. Hopefully I can make it in 2013.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
That’s pleasant news. This event will attract its own share of visitors. I am expecting to see a few nicely customized rides too. Hopefully I can make it in 2013.

Drive Safe,
350Z
That's right i am sure there will be a lots of beautifully customised rides, such event's will surely give good exposure to people who want's to modify their rides.hope they publicise this event well.

Top Bottom