Accessorizing My New Hyundai Elite i20

Yes, exactly the same. [:)]

Don't get it painted. Get the calipers painted gloss red on these rims, it would look very nice.

Found a good Elite i20 with some modifications. Have a look :

3.jpg

front%2B1.jpg

Source: IDE Autoworks, Google Image Search.

Regards,
Nikunj

Last edited:
Thread Starter #18
cool thanks :-) so will keep the stock alloys .. with the glossy red break calipre and the roof matt look :-)

Don't get it painted. Get the calipers painted gloss red on these rims, it would look very nice.

Regards,
Nikunj
hollycow this looks so brillaint in white :P

Found a good Elite i20 with some modifications. Have a look :

View attachment 174057

View attachment 174058

Source: IDE Autoworks, Google Image Search.

Regards,
Nikunj

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #24
for the chrome grill is 7.5k... but i am not opting for it . On pristin blue it would not look good.
Also on ebay.in i see the same chrome gril being sold for 3k. 7.5K is just too much ..

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
for the chrome grill is 7.5k... but i am not opting for it . On pristin blue it would not look good.
Also on ebay.in i see the same chrome gril being sold for 3k. 7.5K is just too much ..
In a local shop you will get ot for 2500rs. That's why i asked the price and i think it will suit blue color. Just my opinion.

That grille looks good only on White exteriors, for other colours it looks horrendous. Many of the i20s i see have these and it doesn't suit at all.

Thread Starter #27
currently just getting the Seat Covers done followed with under coating by 3M plus engine shield total cost around 11k nothing apart from that

Hi guys, my first post. Just got the car 3 weeks back and i'm so in love with it that i'm still researching stuff about it and found this thread [:)]
The Chrome Grille costs 5k at dealers in ernakulam. I initially wanted to put one which I tried getting from accessory shops for 2000rs, but then later dropped the plan altogether as I found chrome grilles on many cars, it was too common.
Also about the interior coloring scheme. It's a good mod. Was quoted 10k for doing only the biege panels and trim, at a place in Kochi. Will save on the huge cost of redying the seats by getting the seat covers initially in brown itself [;)]. Really want to redo it to a saddle brown like that on my 3.
Will post some pictures.

Attachments

currently just getting the Seat Covers done followed with under coating by 3M plus engine shield total cost around 11k nothing apart from that
how much did you Paid for Under body Coating and Engine Shield ?.....If I'm not wrong, do they fit a fiber/metal sheet under the Engine area, to protect it from damage from Stones Under the body ???

Elite i20

Hello guyz,
I owned a sleek silver elite i20 asta optional.
★ i want a black roof confused betwwen matt black and gloss black and what will be the cost for it appox?
★ i want to paint brake capillary but i am confused in which colour to get it painted for my sleek silver as there are no related pics on net for reference. So can anyone suggest.
★ and i also want to upgrade to HID and DRL headlamps which are now coming as stock in new updated version. So can we update from workshop in my current stock normal headlamps?

Top Bottom