Accessories Shops in Various Cities

napster

Suspended
What you said is absolutely true, No hard feelings man, Ignorance shouldn't be a part of a professional. They should know the impiortance of things, Maybe cause its a small job he did it in a hurry or he might have been having some other heavy work waiting for him. Maybe cause of these reasons he dintshow much interest in attending this small job, Anyways, All these keeps happening, It is also the responsibility of the owner to stay by the worker and get the work done properly.
Peace!

ya you are true, my client was there only but he is not a proffesional so he dont know the exact procedure so he depended on the fixing guys and faced it....ok leave it no issues.Its going off topic

Thread Starter #19
Last weekend, i was searching some accessories shop here and i went to Konark Accessories Shop in Kormangala.
I was checking for Punto's seat covers. I saw Formula1 wax was available there, cost Rs.250.
They had lots of varieties for seat covers and other accessories. Good shop to visit.

NAGPUR

CAR BEAUTY - Cement Rd,Telephone Exchange Square

Bhavya Services - Kingsway Rd, Provencial Automobile Buiding, Bhavya was a honda dealer earlier but hondas withdrew from them. One can get genuine Honda accessories at lower prices here.
I dont think this info is by anyway useful since i am the only Nagpur user(somewhat active) on TAI

Thread Starter #21
Reliance Autozone opens two outlets in Bangalore

Reliance Autozone, the auto-retailing arm of Reliance Retail, has entered Bangalore with the launch of two-specialty stores, on Friday.

Located in HSR Layout and Basavanagudi, the stores offer a range of car and bike accessories. The product offering includes utility, audio/video, safety, security, car care, roof carriers, reverse parking system, reverse camera, sun film, GPS and upholstery, to name a few.

The stores also offer car care services like interior and upholstery, cleaning, polymer coating, and paint restoration.
Arun Dey, chief executive, Reliance Autozone said -
Reliance Autozone would like to cater to the needs of the lifecycle of a car since its purchase. The assortment at the store is planned in a way that it fulfills the needs of different budget customers.

Attachments

Surat
Chetan motors (most reputed one in the city) - reliable, man of words, good sevice and after sales support.
Address - White house, Nanpura and City light road.

Royal cars
Address - Poojan complex, City light.

There are many other who are good but i have experienced only these so far ( apart from one which is very famous but had bad experience with him so havent posted it).

Reliance Autozone, the auto-retailing arm of Reliance Retail, has entered Bangalore with the launch of two-specialty stores, on Friday.

Located in HSR Layout and Basavanagudi, the stores offer a range of car and bike accessories. The product offering includes utility, audio/video, safety, security, car care, roof carriers, reverse parking system, reverse camera, sun film, GPS and upholstery, to name a few.

The stores also offer car care services like interior and upholstery, cleaning, polymer coating, and paint restoration.
Arun Dey, chief executive, Reliance Autozone said -

Any idea about the charges for the services.

Surat
Chetan motors (most reputed one in the city) - reliable, man of words, good sevice and after sales support.
Address - White house, Nanpura and City light road.

Royal cars
Address - Poojan complex, City light.

There are many other who are good but i have experienced only these so far ( apart from one which is very famous but had bad experience with him so havent posted it).
do mention it so that other people in your place can avoid it in future.

Thread Starter #26
Xenos in Bangalore

Xenos, #230/15, Ground Floor, 5th Cross, 9th Main, Jayanagar 2nd Block, Bangalore.

Xenos doesn't have any outlest, such as chennai, but you can get the stuffs on above address.

Thread Starter #27
I casually visited the Reliance AutoZone today, near HSR Layout.
They have lots of Alloys and other accessories. I liked they had good collection of cycles (bikes).
But when i checked 3M leather cleaner, all of them has expired last month. When i told they did remove everything which were expired.

Nice collection of seat covers, lots of option from g-sports. But seeing the price tags, i got excellent deal for my seat cover.

They didn'y have anything from Turtle wax and Formula1. They had good collection from Motomax, 3M, Sonax etc.

I checked some steering cover, they showed me some good covers. Price range from Rs. 250 upto 450 for better one. They even stitch on steering if required.

They also has some good collections of small accessories like mobile charger, neck-rest pillows, kids seating stuffs etc. I liked some cool mobile handlers.

Overall, collections are good. space and parking area is good. Hope they will have more item in future.

Wow now reliance has entered the auo accessory market too. BTW how was the pricing and quality as compared to the aftermarket ones?

Thread Starter #29
I don't have much idea of aftermarket accessories price, so i can't comment. But in bangalore i see some other accessories shops are much bigger and has more stuffs. Hope Reliance autozone will add more things with time.

Thats good, now you have one more option for buying accessories for your Punto.
BTW your visit was just a casual one or you have started the search for the alloys?

Top Bottom