Accessories Shops in Various Cities

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Best Diesel Hatchback For Around Rs.6 Lacs

For seat covers , if you live near north delhi go to malka ganj near kamla nagar/ghanta ghar. And ask any mechanic about the seat cover shop. It's opposite hansraj college and he did a wonderful job for my verna at 4k rupees. For hatches it's 3500.
About the parking sensors. Buy autocop parking sensors from any shop and autocop guys will come at your home and install it for free.

Hi fellas, Any recommended Tyre rotation and balancing centre in the vicinity of Pondicherry. Have been in a need of one but don't know the good ones. Any pointers would be helpful.

Where can I get good leather seat covers for Elite i20 for a reasonable price and at reasonable rate in Delhi? I know one at Karol Bagh any other options?

Leather Car upholstery - Kolkata

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a store at Kolkata where I can good quality leather services like steering wheel stitching, door panel leather wrap, gear knob leather wrap etc.
Normal car accessories stores don't do these tasks properly, like while stitching a steering wheel, they do it keeping the steering wheel intact in the car. As a result the corner areas remain unfinished.

Please suggest me if you already know shops or service centers where I can avail these services.

Thanks
Debajit

Last edited by a moderator:
Bike accessories shop in Bangalore

Hi Friends,

I need your help to find a good shop of Bike accessories in Bangalore. I am at present near Bannerghatta road (Arekere area).

I am primarily looking for a service station to get my Pulsar 150 DTSi serviced (what would be typical service charges) and accessories shop to change head light assembly or install HIDs (with or without projector).

By the way, how much would be the cost with HID + Projector and without projector ?
How much time it would take the installer to complete the job ?
Anything to be considered while going for HIDs in Bangalore or in general ?
Should I stick to 6000K temperature or 8000k would be fine ? I need more visibility during night.

Please assist.

Thanks in advance [:)]

Last edited:
Re: Bike accessories shop in Bangalore

Hi Friends,

I need your help to find a good shop of Bike accessories in Bangalore. I am at present near Bannerghatta road (Arekere area).

I am primarily looking for a service station to get my Pulsar 150 DTSi serviced (what would be typical service charges) and accessories shop to change head light assembly or install HIDs (with or without projector).

By the way, how much would be the cost with HID + Projector and without projector ?
How much time it would take the installer to complete the job ?
Anything to be considered while going for HIDs in Bangalore or in general ?
Should I stick to 6000K temperature or 8000k would be fine ? I need more visibility during night.

Please assist.

Thanks in advance [:)]
Nice to see you here after a long time.

Well i cant help with the bike service but i am familiar with the Jayanager & JP nagar area which is not that far from where you stay. You cant try a place called gear up which is on the side road near Jayanager 4th block main bus stand.He use to handle my frnds superbikes so am sure you should be able to find a good HID for your bike. Make sure you buy a good bulb & not cheap one as they emit alot of harmful radiation. Notice some cheap moded headlights faded like crazy, its because they dont use a layer of glass on cheap bulbs. You should be seeing a cost less than 5k including ballast for a quality install. Stick to 4300k colour 6000 above is suicide.

You can also try hella micro De some long range travel bikes have them as additional lights.
There is another store called junction, not sure if they do bikes though. If you go to jc road remember to check out some stores before you decide. Dont let then bait you. Do not touch the glass area on hid bulb with ur fingers.

Edit - if you dont have projectors then go for brighter bulbs & avoid hid, if you plan to retrofit a projector then HID. Guess projector should cost you extra 5000 or under that. Remember you cant flash with hid during day when its off. Its slow start up & flashing it reduces bulb life alot.

Last edited:
Re: Bike accessories shop in Bangalore

Nice to see you here after a long time.

Well i cant help with the bike service but i am familiar with the Jayanager & JP nagar area which is not that far from where you stay. You cant try a place called gear up which is on the side road near Jayanager 4th block main bus stand.He use to handle my frnds superbikes so am sure you should be able to find a good HID for your bike. Make sure you buy a good bulb & not cheap one as they emit alot of harmful radiation. Notice some cheap moded headlights faded like crazy, its because they dont use a layer of glass on cheap bulbs. You should be seeing a cost less than 5k including ballast for a quality install. Stick to 4300k colour 6000 above is suicide.

You can also try hella micro De some long range travel bikes have them as additional lights.
There is another store called junction, not sure if they do bikes though. If you go to jc road remember to check out some stores before you decide. Dont let then bait you. Do not touch the glass area on hid bulb with ur fingers.

Edit - if you dont have projectors then go for brighter bulbs & avoid hid, if you plan to retrofit a projector then HID. Guess projector should cost you extra 5000 or under that. Remember you cant flash with hid during day when its off. Its slow start up & flashing it reduces bulb life alot.
Thanks Prads.

Will surely check these locations. [:)]

Looking for reliable Car Accessories store in Kolkata

Hi All,

I am looking for Car accessories store/outlet in kolkata, nearby saltlake/newtown area.

I had a kiss on left side by bus and headlight assembly is broken, headlight bulb has also gone off. [cry]
I inquired showroom yesterday they have the part and it cost around 3800/- + charges.

Can anyone suggest some store, where i can find a bit cheaper than this, for the replacement of headlight assembly.

Top Bottom