Accessories Shops in Various Cities

Place: Bangalore
Shop name: Max Speed
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/maxspeedblr
What are they into: I must say possibly everything, ICE, Exteriors, Vinyl wrap, Mods., Alloys

What i have done at this place:

Seat cover -6k ( 5 years warranty)
Underbody light-1.7k

If anyone needs further info Please contact me

Last edited:
Experts from Kolkata, please suggest some Good Professional Audio installers and tuners in the City of Joy.
I have done my previous job from S&S Inc and was very satisfied with the job and after sales service but their price seems to be quite high.
Also i plan to buy my own stuffs beforehand from Snapdeal, so will they just do the proper installation?:help::please:

guys in trivandrum
anyone did projector headlamp set up + DRL,
if so where did you get it done,which brand,estimate of price?
was it worth or are you regretting it ?
will it tamper with electrical warranty?[confused]

Re: Nidhin Sarath, Calicut

Guys, please suggest me a good accessory shop in calicut. I wil lbe getting an arm rest for my polo tomorrow and i need some experts to fix it.

Guys, please suggest me a good accessory shop in calicut. I wil lbe getting an arm rest for my polo tomorrow and i need some experts to fix it.
Hi, Nidhin, go to YMCA cross road there are few good shops near the Witco junction! Dont forget to Post pics of your Polo with the handrest installed, in your ownership review thread! [thumbsup].

Do you have Angel eye projectors installed in your Lancer? Please put down ownership reviews of all your cars, if you haven't already!

Last edited:

Hi, Nidhin, go to YMCA cross road there are few good shops near the Witco junction! Dont forget to Post pics of your Polo with the handrest installed, in your ownership review thread! [thumbsup].

Do you have Angel eye projectors installed in your Lancer? Please put down ownership reviews of all your cars, if you haven't already!
Thanks. I know about these shops. But i need some specific shop who are good in doing this stuff. I will upload the pics once i fix it.
Regarding the angel eyes, i dont have it in lancer. BTW i sold lancer 3 months back and instead of that bought polo.[:)]

Thanks. I know about these shops. But i need some specific shop who are good in doing this stuff. I will upload the pics once i fix it. [:)]
I have few good experiences with a shop run by one Mr.Vipin, with installation of HU Fascia, seat covers and reverse camera, though I don't remember the name of the shop!. I think may be you can go there and ask someone by the name.

Re: Hyundai i20 Active Review & Pictures: Actively Elite

Hi all, :help:

Please Suggest some good shops for Seat Cover in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.

Hai Nithin for car accessories better try Universal car accessories near am motors show room on the way fro civil station to eranjipalam .(land mark near old varkeys super market and opposite grand fresh super market) This guy is good Mr Vijesh but he wont stock all accessories but would make available in short notice. Recently he is more concentrating on upholstery buisness. For car electrical accessories try suresh auto electricals YMCA road calicut they are the best in the field.

Re: Best Diesel Hatchback For Around Rs.6 Lacs

Suggest me a good and reliable shop for parking sensors and seat covers in delhi also.
Thanks in advance

Top Bottom