Accessories Needed for New Spark!!

lxi.

Suspended
Buddy, I use Autocop MKE051 car central locking.
It costed me 4000 , Approx 3 yrs back.

Yes, You can get the red reflective sticker and get it cut in a neat manner. It will also look good on the Red car.

lxi.

Suspended
Ohh. Sorry. I thought it to be RED! :(
Maybe you can go to Chevy ASS and find the right product from there only.

Thread Starter #34
i have purchased a door led sill plate but i am not able to connet it with the door switch as there is only one wire dont know from where to connet the secont wiretcan anyone tell me how to wire the door led sill plate to door switch

lxi.

Suspended
Sorry buddy! I am not a GEEK in these things! I dont know. MAybe you can go to some aftermarket shop and ask them to do the work for you.
Anyways- Advice- (DO NOT FOLLOW IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, I HAVE NEVER DONE IT) If the door sill plates have 2 wires each, Then Join all the wires together, and connect it to the Cabin Lamp. Hope it helps.For help, See in the image given below-

Untitled.png

Thread Starter #36
dude if i connet all the wire together like you said the all the lights will glow together when ever the dome light is on and i want to connet it with the door switch

lxi.

Suspended
If you connect it as i said, Then when the switch is in Off position, the Light in the door sill will never come on. When It is in "door" postition, Then the lights will glow when you open the doors and will close as soon as you close the doors (Best) and in On position, The lights will be "on" everytime, No matter your doors are open/Closed.

lxi.

Suspended
Yes, According to me, They will be glowing as the positive current will pass as follows-

CAbin Lamp > Door Sill 1 > Door SIll 2 > Door Sill 3 > Door Sill 4 ,(Then negative current from door sill 4) > Cabin LAmp.

Hope this works. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT, DONT DO. GO TO AN ELECTRICIAN.
If it works, Congrats . If not, Sorry [:)]

Top Bottom