Accessories For Tata Safari Storme

Thread Starter #1
Guys,

I am picking up my storme in the coming week and it is a EX variant. I am keen to accessorise it and am planning for the following additions:

1. Alloys - I am planning to buy the original alloys at 27K
2. Reverse parking sensors - only going for sensors and not camera as that's the only thing approved by Tata for storme - rs 3700
3. Gear lock - U type gear lock from dealership at 2800 rs
4. Car fridge - simple 4 Ltr fridge with holding capacity for 4 cans - rs 3800
5. Rear bull guard - 3800 rs
6. Fender mirror (fortuner type) - 3000 rs
7. Component speakers - 2 sets Polk audio for rs 20000
8. Rain visors - rs 2000
9. Steering cover leather - 1800 Stanley
10. Mats - 2500 rs

Please let me know your views on the same as I need to confirm the same with the dealer shortly. I look forward to your suggestions at the earliest. The 1st three are from Concorde motors while the rest are all aftermarket.

Thanks.

Re: Accessories for safari storme

Alloys are a must man. And those parking sensors too. Rest all depends on your budget.
Although parking sensors in my city dont work that well and I might get camera.

Rain visor for doors are only Rs.1000-1200
Odinary mats 2+3(pvc or rubber) Rs.750-950(should be given free with the vehicle)
Original Alloys other than dealers we get it for the Rs.5000-5500(OE Supplier sell in market also)
Sterring cover you can do it for Rs.500 with any liner don't go for Dealer made.
I don't have knowledge about Polk what you have mentioned
According to me Sensors are old style and waste also the cameras do their duty very well

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
Maran, I will check again for the rates; however, most of the places where I have enquired, these are the rates being quoted. I will go for stock alloys as I am worried about warranty related issues cropping up later considering this is a new suspension set up. Also, as per me, sensors are as important as camera, else you may not realize the distance. Open to more thoughts.

2. Reverse parking sensors - only going for sensors and not camera as that's the only thing approved by Tata for storme - rs 3700
when i spoke to RF motors guys in kerala regarding reverse camera, they didn't say anything at all. If reverse camera is not approved by Tata, then that will null the vehicle warranty, right? What ever all the guys i spoke recommended reverse camera only but not sensors nor senors plus camera.

Hillbilly!

Heres the alloys you had sent me by mail.

tata-safari-storme-front-low-wide-090.jpg

tata-safari-storme-front-medium-view-089.jpg

Im thinking should I go for these instead of aftermarket ones.[confused] I will then upgrade tires to AT.

Thread Starter #8
Vignesh, no these aren't the ones I sent you. These are different. I still feel we should fix the original alloys. Lets speak tomorrow on this.

Do a nice paint sealant treatment from 3m to protect the lustrous paint of storme .

Iam sorry but somewhere I feel the fender mirror will not look good on storme .

Do a nice paint sealant treatment from 3m to protect the lustrous paint of storme .

Iam sorry but somewhere I feel the fender mirror will not look good on storme .
I was exactly going to say this,do opt for fender mirror though its completely personal choice but it wont look goot on strome.

Fender mirror if TATA Accessory make specialized for STORME as what TOYOTA did for Fortuner and Mitsu did for PAJERo then it will be good or else i'll also say yes to RAJA's comment

Thread Starter #12
Guys, my very good friend has installed a fender mirror on his pearl white storme and it looks really good. Lemme see if I can post a pic for you guys in the evening today.

Guys,

I am picking up my storme in the coming week and it is a EX variant. I am keen to accessorise it and am planning for the following additions:

1. Alloys - I am planning to buy the original alloys at 27K
3. Gear lock - U type gear lock from dealership at 2800 rs
4. Car fridge - simple 4 Ltr fridge with holding capacity for 4 cans - rs 3800
5. Rear bull guard - 3800 rs
6. Fender mirror (fortuner type) - 3000 rs
7. Component speakers - 2 sets Polk audio for rs 20000
8. Rain visors - rs 2000
9. Steering cover leather - 1800 Stanley
10. Mats - 2500 rs

Please let me know your views on the same as I need to confirm the same with the dealer shortly. I look forward to your suggestions at the earliest. The 1st three are from Concorde motors while the rest are all aftermarket.

Thanks.
Hillbilly,

27K for alloys looks expensive to me, i went for aftermarket and got alloys for 17K. Apart from reverse guide system ( warrantey issue) you can buy all the accessories from outside that too saving lot of money. There are various motor markets in delhi:

1. Karol Bagh.
2. Lajpat Nagar.
3. Bikaji Kama Place.
4. There's one near ISBT.

anyways please post pics of your beast with these accessories and i might also buy these for my white beast [clap]. Never liked storme with front bull bars and even waiting for a picture of Storme with fender mirror. if it looked good i will definitely buy this one. As of now i have only bought Alloys + upsize Maxix tyres and Reverse guide system. Please see if you can find some good mats.

@Hill billy

Stick to the TATA alloys to avoid any kind of problems later on

Does that rear bull guard is required, think of it once again, as I am worried it will spoil the look either with the front one until unless you get a excellent one which match with it properly

Top Bottom