Accessories for New Maruti Suzuki Dzire

Thread Starter #77
350 sir it only shows car wash products. There are no products for interiors [cry]

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
indeed the seat covers looks very good [:)] i read your comment stating these were fitted by using copper rings.

i too have covers but normal ones not bucket fit but still he used 5-6 rings to tighten the cover.

my question : won't this harm the original covers [confused] the rings will tear the original ones . won't they ?

Actually original ones were torn carefully, and left inside them for future, though i know i won't be using them even in future and they are safe. no they were not torn by the ring they are safe, i have seen during re-installation.

Thread Starter #80
Hi
I want two things
1) Illuminated white covers for side mirrors
2) Covers for door handles.
Please suggest where i can get in delhi and what will be the likely price ?

Hi 350Z In my Swift Dzire one of four reverse sensor got broken, whether i can fit with other 3 sensors whether it wil be working as same as before or to fit with new set guide me

hi guys for reverse sensor which type is better either electromagnetic, ultrasonic or any other type

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind revealing the price, please share it.
It was installed under the deal by oberoi cars, though on inquiry with the manufacturer mentioned in the link, he quoted me some 4500~5000 bucks for punto's installation.

yeah those are real sporty wheel covers
how much did you shell out for those ?
I think its a typo, you mean seat covers?

Accessories for Dzire

Hi All,

I am new to this thread and this is my first post.

I am getting my first car delivered on next weekend- Swift Dzire Vxi(O). Being a newbie to automotive world, I would like to ask for accessories which are must have for a new Dzire.

Also, it would be helpful to know if I should get under body treatment done from 3M ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Swapnil

Maruti Dzire

Hi,
I need this design for seat covers & flooring in my new Maruti Dhire.which type of cover( material ) is more preferred? . Can someone provide me with contacts in Ahmedabad where such covers & flooring can be custom made.

Thanks.

Thread Starter #88
Car done 70k kms

Plannign to change 4 tyres and buy MRF 165/80 tyres. Should i buy online for discounts?

Top Bottom