Accessories for New Maruti Suzuki Dzire

Thread Starter #31
Going to dealer to do the PDI [:)].....
Got insurance zero dep from Royal sundaram at 17,200. Dealer was offering 20,300
3K saved [;)]

Thread Starter #32
Hey
Have done PDI an come back
Dealer not giving discounts so only taking central locking from dealer. Will get rest from motor concept,kirti nagar from Mr aman [;)]

Hi Vaibhav,

Try K. Car Kunj as well ( Punjabi Bagh) . A very genuine and Knowledgable guy ! Will help you. He is in the business since 20 years now. Let me know if you plan to go and I will guide you about the directions to the shop.

Thread Starter #35
OMG
just came to know there are no wheel caps and mud flaps in LDI [anger]
what is the cost of these two ?

Thread Starter #37
Guys
got these quotes for various accessories

ICE- Pioneer 6050 2 din for 8200 rs without bill .. Should i buy with bill or without ?
Power windows- 8K for Autocop 4 windows with relays
Central Lock- 3300 for autocop ( window alarm)
Reverse camera + sensor- 8k
Seat covers- 4k for art leather
Wheel covers- 200 per piece

Are these rates ok or not ?

Thread Starter #38
Hi
Can someone suggest me seat cover colour combination having a lot of black and little beige for my dezire ? Please upload some pics of designs you feel are best

Guys
got these quotes for various accessories

ICE- Pioneer 6050 2 din for 8200 rs without bill .. Should i buy with bill or without ?
Power windows- 8K for Autocop 4 windows with relays
Central Lock- 3300 for autocop ( window alarm)
Reverse camera + sensor- 8k
Seat covers- 4k for art leather
Wheel covers- 200 per piece

Are these rates ok or not ?
Ask for power up module also with the power window kit, which helps a lot, just lock the car all the windows roll up ! Why not ask for xenos too.

Prices seem to be ok, but the reverse cam wont cost that much, it would be some where around 5-6k World tech make but its fine.

Also the wheel caps, see that is it a clip type or a blot one, if it is a bolt type please don't buy them.

350Z

Core Team
Hi
Can someone suggest me seat cover colour combination having a lot of black and little beige for my dezire ? Please upload some pics of designs you feel are best
Should i go for beige or black seat covers [sleep]
A light shade of beige will match with the interiors of New Dzire. Here are images of some designs from Autoform which should look nice (Colours can be customized).

Autoform-U-Impress-Seat-Cover.jpg Autoform-Cross-Plus-Seat-Cover.jpg

Autoform-Cross-Plus-New.jpg Autoform-Feather-Touch-Seat-Cover.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #45
Ye 350 z sir i contacted the dealer and he says dezire seats are different. Dealer saying design is combination of perforated and normal leather, will cost u around 5300 to 5500 [thinking]. I have asked him to try to make it for dezire.Lets see [:)]

Top Bottom