Accessories for My Red Punto

Thanks everyone.

AHI, thanks a lot, and yes, as cooldhaya mentioned, i also liked 1st black-red. Below one is too red.

350Z, mostly i will be going with g-sports, they are reputed in Bangalore, bit costly but their quality and feetings are good.
Good choice. The second one to me looks not well designed.

Awesome man.[thumbsup]And those red stips are adding to the beauty. Neat fitting too. How much did you shell out for this one?

Thread Starter #24
Yes this looks good to me. This is from Karlsson leather company in Bangalore. They are similar or even better than Stanley Leathers. But very expensive, not in my budget.[sad].

I am trying to get it done with either Pensee Leather or G-Sport. Actually Bangalore has lots of company who does customized seat cover work.

Hey RSM those seat color are looking cool and will definitely go well with your Punto interiors. Try something like those at a cheaper price. Please dont do an overkill of red inside!!

The seat covers are really good.

You can get these for Rs.4000. Dont spend more than that for seat covers. Just my personal view :)

Thread Starter #27
Zinam, i enquired g-sports and pensee leathers, both are quoting 8.5K.
g-sports is giving, art leather and perforated art leather in middle (where body parts touches). Complete art leather quote is 6.5K.
Pensee is giving art leather and pure leather in middle in 8.5 and pure art leather @ 5.5K.

My budget is 10K, so i am just looking what best i can get...

If 10k is your budget then i think you will have many options, but as coodhaya said dont put much of red since it will spoil the look. The one in thumbnail is just perfect for your red Punto.

oh!! thats a very good budget.

You can really get cool seat covers for that price.

I have heard of g-sport covers & they seem to be reliable.

Top Bottom