Accessories for My Red Punto

Thread Starter #1
Guys,
Please see both pattern below and suggest me which one would be better on my Red Punto.

The seat cover will be in Black with some reddish effect..
I have decided to go with art leather + either perforated art leather (g-sport) or pure leather (pensee) in central part (where body touch the seat).

Just tell me which patter is looks better?
p2.jpg
Here the stripe will be in Red and other full black.

p14.jpg

Last edited:
They are visible now. Both your selections are looking awesome. To me the first one is looking neatly designed.

Last edited:
I would suggest the second one,as AHI said,it will match your car's color and give a contrast look.The first one will suit better for cars with beige/black interiors.

IMO not both of them! Second one somehow i don like RSM! The first design looks neat and professional. In the first design itself try getting red shades in the stitched borders , i feel that will look better.

350Z

Core Team
Just do a bit more search in market and you'll find many other better Seat Covers, The one in 1st Picture looks nice but would be better if you can get it in Red shade. Also make sure the fitting is done properly.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Dear RSM,

Check these two designs

311888543.jpg

AND

I found these designs on net for Punto.Hope it help you.[:)]

I prefer the RED ones from both the designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The red in the first picture looks neat! Instead of looking for something sporty its better choosing covers like these as they give a pleasing and professional look. Try to get something like these RSM!!

Thread Starter #15
Thanks everyone.

AHI, thanks a lot, and yes, as cooldhaya mentioned, i also liked 1st black-red. Below one is too red.

350Z, mostly i will be going with g-sports, they are reputed in Bangalore, bit costly but their quality and feetings are good.

Top Bottom