Accessories for my new Swift Vxi

cooldhaya: Thanx bro

I would recommend 195/60-15 will give the best of both worlds, comfort & performance. Try yokohama A-drive.

Yes 195/55/R14 will be suitable on the stock rims but why would you want to do that! I would suggest 185 section tyres in some cool after-market 14inch alloys suiting your body color.

Buddy, go for either 185/70/r14 or 195/65/r14, as in both the size the rolling radii remains almost same with negligible difference . Considering the way Swift behaves on bad roads, I never recommend anyone to go for 15" since it definitely affects the ride quality. The later one will give you maximum comfort and improved overall performance and even I am going for these tires on my Dzire. Oh also I have seen that 195/65/R14 are only available in Yokohama A drives as per my research, not sure if there is any other brand manufacturing this size. Good luck!

Hello Mr. Raj,
Greetings for the day Bro! I had seen your quotes about accessories for Swift. I am getting my Delivery of Maruti Swift VXi - 2012 by a Weeks time fro now.[:D] I would like to know your suggestion for the Below Mentioned Accessories for my Swift:
1 - I would like to Tint my Glasses as i am from mangalore and it is quite hot here! I think of going for 3M. How much would it cost me. I am planning for the side and rear as well as the front glass! How is LLummar, Garware???
2 - I am going to upgrade my Wheels to 205 55/R15 with EVO alloys! Please check the attachments for the pic. What do you suggest me????
I am expecting your expert advice on the above mentioned subject please. Thanks for your time!

Cheers [cheers] & Have a Nice Day!

Attachments

Top Bottom