Accessories For Maruti Ritz ZXi

Thread Starter #1
Hello Petrolheads,

Am on the look out for a couple of things. Can someone suggest some good brands, price ranges and shops in Bangalore.

Seat Cover (Art Leather) + Steering Heel Grip
Rear parking Sensor

Dealer is quoting 4000/- for Red Soul parking sensors (Model C4) with LED display (not the one clipped on to the RVM).

Called up Red Soul, the fellow told me that C4 is not available. He will get me B4 for 3500/- + tax.

Visited a shop in New Tippasandra. He's quoting 4500/- for seat covers and 2500/- for Xenos sensors with LED display. RVM clipped model from Xenos is 3K.

Please give your views.

Hmmm i have heard members suggesting Xenos is not a good brand.

And since you are in Bangalore you have the finest art leather services at your disposal. Bangalore guys can help you out with the rates , prices and best shops to get them.

Steering wheel grip(cover) just fit on type must not cost more than 150bucks!

Thread Starter #5
Got quotes from an accessories dealer - Auto cop sensors for 1.5K, Red Soul for 2K. Seems to be good. This guy doesn't deal with g-sport, but he claims the quality of his own brand is very much same as that of g-sport.

Don't think I can afford a stanley now.

Hi Members,

Need suggestions on how to accessorize my new ritz zxi

What I have?
-Good Seat Covers
-Car Perfume

What I think I might need-
-AUX Cable
-Car Charger
-Car Bluetooth kit
-Any more interesting options/suggestions are welcome

Also want to know good and decently priced car accessories showrooms in Pune.

Thanks,
bharat3785

My White Stallion - Ritz LDI

I have driven now for around 9000 Kms in last 4 months and have done some modifications with the design .

Have added roof cover Sand Dust .. and some stickers on the side , and recently put in seat covers of Stanley .

The Mileage on the car is 14.5 on average with AC on , but getting 19 on highways . How can i get 19 or 18 kmpl in city conditions of Kolkata - would need advice .

Please tell if any further accessories can be put in to enhance the looks or is it fine now -

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Accessories for Ritz zxi,,, help

Hi all,
I am new to driving
I booked a Ritz Zxi petrol 10 days back( I followed many posts of TAI before choosing my first car, after that I confirmed Ritz)
Car is now in dealer s yard, I did PDI using TAI PDI checklist,
Car will be delivered by this weekend after th e necessary paperwork
Dealer promised to give me some accessories free, now after paying cash , he tells me he can't give all the accessories promised
Here I need help from u guys
What r the necessary accessories for Ritz zxi

I need to buy a car cover of Ritz. MGA charges above Rs.1000 but local car accessory dealers charge Rs.700/-. Is there any problem to go for it?

I need to buy a car cover of Ritz. MGA charges above Rs.1000 but local car accessory dealers charge Rs.700/-. Is there any problem to go for it?
There is no problem, but check out the inner texture of the local brand and if possible compare with MGA product - Make sure it doesn't scratch the car surface.

Plus check the size and fitting also before buying

Top Bottom