Accessories For Maruti 800

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Haha, Sure will try when get enough of time but I'll do your caliper painting DIY when I install a good set of alloys.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Purchased the Foot Mats Last Week, Now planning to change the bumper side rubber guards. Also, Does any one of you have idea about the Vinyl/Black taping done on B Pillars?

Drive Safe!
350Z

may be i am interrupting in the discussion. but wanted to know about the cost of the fog lamps for my alto which can be fitted in the front bumper itself. an accessories shop fellow here quoted that it was rs 150. so cheap? can anybody tell me about it?

napster

Suspended
YUP, I got it done plenty of times for my ride, the problem with them is, it goesoff every 8 months due to exposure to heat , water etc, better get them painted.

Purchased the Foot Mats Last Week, Now planning to change the bumper side rubber guards. Also, Does any one of you have idea about the Vinyl/Black taping done on B Pillars?

Drive Safe!
350Z
hey feeeling gr8 to get backhere n answering ur question after so long. Well black taping will cost u nothing more tha rs.700/- (tats max in nagpur). Any person who does radium/number plate work will do it for you. Even you can do it yourself but remember to have minimum number of joints of the tape.

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team
I'll check it next week with Accessory shop. Another thing is that I'm planning to change the Rubber bumper Guards as front one has been broken down by a Parking Guy. [angry]

Drive safe!
350Z

Drive Safe!
350Z
good to see you in action with your car, can u specify which part of your door panel you want to blacken, i mean is it only with B pillar like my indica or u want to do A one also, i suggest you dont go for that, doesnt look good on 800 and alto, have seen one and looks really bad, keep it like original colour.
Even if you want to go, the whole A and B pillars blackening would cost you around 400-600, try going for Matt finish tapes and ask him to make the least cutts and joints which would last for longer time.I have them since more then a year and still doing pretty good.

I'll check it next week with Accessory shop. Another thing is that I'm planning to change the Rubber bumper Guards as front one has been broken down by a Parking Guy. [angry]

Drive safe!
350Z
Buddy i agree with napster, dont get those rubber guards.If you still want have bumper guards on then go for the ones with chrome inserts. I got them at Rs.550/- only.You can have a look at my HC bguads.(also on Indigo CS,some Honda citys thesedays).They will look superb on your ride.

Thread Starter #28

350Z

Core Team
good to see you in action with your car, can u specify which part of your door panel you want to blacken, i mean is it only with B pillar like my indica or u want to do A one also, i suggest you dont go for that, doesnt look good on 800 and alto, have seen one and looks really bad, keep it like original colour.
Even if you want to go, the whole A and B pillars blackening would cost you around 400-600, try going for Matt finish tapes and ask him to make the least cutts and joints which would last for longer time.I have them since more then a year and still doing pretty good.
Yes, I'm thinking of taping only the B-Pillars.

Buddy i agree with napster, dont get those rubber guards.If you still want have bumper guards on then go for the ones with chrome inserts. I got them at Rs.550/- only.You can have a look at my HC bguads.(also on Indigo CS,some Honda citys thesedays).They will look superb on your ride.
Actually, The thing is that where currently the bumper guards sit, The place has been quite spoiled with the adhesive. Now, If I try to clean the paint of bumper would also rip off. So I don't want it to be exposed.
Another reason is these little guards have saved my bumpers from scratches many times and Yes, This time I'll go for some modern design like Chrome Inserts.

Drive Safe!
350Z

in the case of a grill it doesnt matter, fake or original, but for the head lamps i suggest you to go for originals as they dont fade or melt.
how bout making your own grill?
that wont cost you much, all you need is a spray can, mesh and few packs of m-seal. what say?[evil]
How are the mesh grill made? I would love to make one for my Alto if you giude me for the same.

Thread Starter #30

350Z

Core Team
Today, Finally replaced these MAX Bumper Guards with the chrome ones, They are looking cool. However as they being new and paint of my car's bumpers dull, The color is not exactly matching.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Top Bottom