Accessories For Maruti 800

Thread Starter #107

350Z

Core Team
It won't require a modification on the door but I guess either a custom part will need to be sourced or the existing one will have to be modified. The problem lies in the design because 800 and Alto have a different design of ORVM holder. Some mechanic with a bit of jugaad technology can possibly do that. And it sure is not impossible because I have seen it in person.

2011-indian-maruti-suzuki-800-car-picture.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi All,

800 lovers/owners [;)] , Check this accessory,I guess every one would like to do this on their 800's (guess-as no one would have done) remote trunk and petrol cap opener..[:)], I have done it in my 800 and working cool and also the mirror indicators.
Check out the pic's.

Attachments

These lamps don't have headlight leveler, Some more pictures -

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi 350z,

As u told it does not have an leveling device,is the focus same as old one or better ? And can the height be adjusted as done on old headlamps.
Can you please post some pic's of your car at night with the head lamps on.[:)]

Thread Starter #111

350Z

Core Team
Hi 350z,

As u told it does not have an leveling device,is the focus same as old one or better ? And can the height be adjusted as done on old headlamps.
Can you please post some pic's of your car at night with the head lamps on.
Varun, Honestly speaking I find the head lamps to be less effective when compared with previous (Glass) head lamps. I shall post the pictures taken during night but for now, check out here.

PS: In the above pictures I can see that you have replaced the rear lamps to new ones already?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Varun, Honestly speaking I find the head lamps to be less effective when compared with previous (Glass) head lamps. I shall post the pictures taken during night but for now, check out here.

PS: In the above pictures I can see that you have replaced the rear lamps to new ones already?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes I have replaced the rear lamps from type 2 to type 3..long back, cost me 750 (pair)

Mr.Varun

Great Job. I wanted to do all those things. But am scared to touch and I do not get time. Those LED in OVRM and back side next to rear door will work indicator or generall it will be on when the mains are on ?

Fantastic JOB.

Sethu

Last edited:
Mr.Varun

Great Job. I wanted to do all those things. But am scared to touch and I do not get time. Those LED in OVRM and back side next to rear door will work indicator or generall it will be on when the mains are on ?

Fantastic JOB.

Sethu
Thanks, It works with indicators (both).The LED strip near the rear end glass is very helpful in the night as the two wheelers over take from left usually,when we take a turn they can get to know easily..

Last edited:
Hi All,

800 lovers/owners [;)] , Check this accessory,I guess every one would like to do this on their 800's (guess-as no one would have done) remote trunk and petrol cap opener..[:)], I have done it in my 800 and working cool and also the mirror indicators.
Check out the pic's.
This is something I'd wanted to do for a long time! Could you explain how you went about it? From where did you source those cables, latch release levers?

And I see that you have a rear wiper as well - Please post details of that too.

Last but not least, these tidbits does make your M800 a feature-rich car, like any other new launch! [clap]

Top Bottom