Accessories For Maruti 800

Re: Maruti 800: Technical Issues and Solutions

Hi mates,

I have a 99 model m800std car. I would like to add some inexpensive accessories to my car to enhance its looks. Can someone please tell me what is the costs of side beadings(door moulding) and also the price of latest model front grills?

Thanks

Re: Hello TAI Members

Hello Friends...This is my first post. Came across this amazing thread on Maruti 800 as I was doing a bit of research for my father's car (M800). It was purchased in year 2001, almost completing 15 years (in April) on road. It is a 5speed/ac model which my father is still driving and loves very much. I have been trying to pursuade him to change the car..we even went to see a few new models but finally he decided to keep the old car. His car is single driver driven car. In all this years I have driven it only few times. Its a well maintained car..hardly done 55k kms. Now since he has decided to keep it forever I want to make some modifications to it. My father is 72 years old and i want the ride to be more comfortable for him.
Few things i have in mind which I would like to do in the car
Power windows
Remote Petrol cap,
Better seats
Rear Viper
Powerful Headlights
Fog lamps
Better AC

The car will be arriving in Mumbai from 800 kms away by next week.(16-18 APRL)

I have been reading this thread and there are some amazing people who have done fantastic things to their ride.
Friends kindly help me and suggest what else can be done and ALSO the best place (garage/service centre) in Mumbai (Andheri and nearby area) for repairs/mods for my fathers car.

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Top Bottom