Accessories For Maruti 800

This is something I'd wanted to do for a long time! Could you explain how you went about it? From where did you source those cables, latch release levers?

And I see that you have a rear wiper as well - Please post details of that too.

Last but not least, these tidbits does make your M800 a feature-rich car, like any other new launch! [clap]
Thanks,[:)] You can find the details for the trunk opener here. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/do-yourself/4398-diy-remote-trunk-fuel-tank-opener.html

And for the rear wiper, its an alto vxi motor, omni wiper rod, normal wiper blade,total cost around 2k.
Need 2 holes to secure the motor the other one for the wiper arm.

Hi,

can you post the internal pictures of boot where the motor is assembled? wanted to do this but am scared of drilling holes in my ride.

Got new tyres and alloys...

Bridgestone S322s on Neowheels 12 inchers

(Taken just after fitting them, so the car looks dirty)
Nice set of alloys, I searched a lot for designs but for 12" no choice, so you got a good one..[:)]
If you are planing for a tyre upgrade go for 155/70, handling will improve a lot, I have these in my car.
I guess there are not spacers ?

Post a seprate review of you car here - Ownership Reviews

Last edited:
Nice set of alloys, I searched a lot for designs but for 12" no choice, so you got a good one..
Thank you. There were just two designs available, and I liked this. Yes, good designs for 12 inchers are hard to come by.

If you are planing for a tyre upgrade go for 155/70, handling will improve a lot, I have these in my car.
Cool. But I'll stick to stock for the time being. These are good enough [:)] Far better than those JKs and MRFs that are commonly seen.

I guess there are not spacers ?
No spacers on the wheels, but since the alloys have a slight difference in offset (~10mm), I had the rear suspension tweaked to raise it by an inch. Else the tyres would scrape the rear bumper, when fully loaded and going over speedbreakers

Post a seprate review of you car here - Ownership Reviews
Will do that when I have some free time [:)]

Hey, do you have any WIP pics of the rear wiper fitting? Thinking of doing it myself.

hi nimrod,
first accept my congratulations on the lovely alloys. they look mean.
can you share the pricing aspect of those and any suggestions. i am treasuring my m800 yet and planning to do some work on those, and get the alloys finally.

hi nimrod,
first accept my congratulations on the lovely alloys. they look mean.
can you share the pricing aspect of those and any suggestions. i am treasuring my m800 yet and planning to do some work on those, and get the alloys finally.
Thank you for the compliment. I paid 15k for a set of 5. They are Neowheels.

Suggestions? Don't go for cheap ones to save a few bucks. Plati, Neowheels, Lenso, HR Alloys, Bridgestone Tiara are some of the good ones, AFAIK.

Information Related to Maruti 800 accessories in Chennai

Hi,

While searching for accessories online I stumbled into this forum and thought of taking the forum members help to reshape my Maruti 800 1994 model car. The car is actually in a very good shape however it needs sun visor, seat covers etc. I am unable to locate any shop and I am new to Chennai.

I appreciate your help in advance![clap]

Maruti Suzuki 800

Hello all. I have Maruti 800. We bought this car in year 2005. My dad used to drive it but now he dont drive it anymore so it passed to me [:D].
Its been 8 years and it still shines like its a new piece. However we havent drove it much yet (almost completed 22000 kms) [;)]

I always hated the car but when i started driving it, since then, i am in love with this car <3. I took care of it as if she is my girl friend [:D]

I have installed Sony xplod sound system in the car 500W speakers in the rear and 130W speakers in the front grill. 3400W amplifier gives bass sound which is enough inside the car.

There are some things which needs to be done in the car:
-There are little scratches on the car, i had the denting done but the scratches are still visible.
-The silencer vibrates and gives annoying sounds while the car is in 1st gear or reverse gear.
-2 tyres need replacement.
-Need left side view mirror

I'm looking forward for some suggestions for upgradation/modification in the car.

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: Maruti Suzuki 800

Hi welcome to TAI, your car looks fantastic, the paint is still fresh. Do write a short history of your car & mods if any.

Top Bottom