Accessories For Maruti 800

Thread Starter #61

350Z

Core Team
any plans for alloys vibs, would change the whole looks of your car buddy.
Recently broke the wheel covers and Yes vijay, I plan to change to alloys but collecting enough of moolah. :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #62

350Z

Core Team
I need to know what is the cost of single tail-lamp for Maruti 800. Today it has been broken down by a silly speeding optra when the car was at halt on signal. I plan to change one piece only of current (Type-II) model instead of upgrading both to Type-III because I share similar views which Akash posted sometime back -:

Looking great. I always liked these headlamps. Though i dont like the rear lamps which are there in the current gen 800. The older one looked better. And Vibhor you have got the best combination.
What say?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Not Yet But I plan to change them as well in sometime, Even the front grille is of current model which will be soon replaced by of Type-III.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I would recommend you some DIY on your front grille: Remove central plastic grill & put some intricate mesh. Its easy to get such things in Delhi than else where. May be paint the grill in your trademerk white too. In short give your car its own identity than to make it look like type III.

Godspeed.

Thread Starter #66

350Z

Core Team
Yes, That is a nice idea. Though I'm still a no expert in DIY jobs. Perhaps a tutorial could help? I like the Type-IV grill so was considering to add it along with new headlamps which would make the fascia of my car complete. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes, That is a nice idea. Though I'm still a no expert in DIY jobs. Perhaps a tutorial could help? I like the Type-IV grill so was considering to add it along with new headlamps which would make the fascia of my car complete. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Type IV grill would surely enhance looks of your car, but i would recommend you to go for some DIY mesh grill.

Thread Starter #69

350Z

Core Team
I was reading Renegade's Mesh Grille DIY for Zen Estilo but doesn't looks it would apply for an 800. Anyways, I'll check if some aftermarket cool looking grilles are available out there in the market.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #72

350Z

Core Team
I may now purchase a 2nd Hand Music System or the one from Gray Market, after theft. So which reliable and reasonably priced brand (along with model no.) you all suggest? Budget has been already told earlier, which should not stretch anything beyond 4k - 5k. The thief was unsuccessful to remove the Sony speakers, So they are still there in the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #74

350Z

Core Team
Do you have information on exact model number? and are we here referring to brand new or gray market?

Drive Safe,
350Z

i am talking about second hand. see, dont go for any exact model number IMO. many models you get maybe discontinued too! there is no problem in buying that if they are working fine. just go to any reputed shop & enquire about a head unit with the features you are looking for. i would say go for a head unit with USB & atleast 2 pre-outs, it will be helpful for futher upgradations.

for a few rupees more, you will get a brand new HU, but without bill & warranty.

Top Bottom