Accessories For Maruti 800

Today, Finally replaced these MAX Bumper Guards with the chrome ones, They are looking cool. However as they being new and paint of my car's bumpers dull, The color is not exactly matching.

Drive Safe!
350Z
Thats great 350Z!! Post some pics man!! The color difference will become normal in a few week's time!!

i was just going through the thread of renegades custom made grill. It has cleared many doubts of mine.Thanks

How are the mesh grill made? I would love to make one for my Alto if you giude me for the same.
You get the wire mesh in market easily.Then remove you current grill.Cut the middle plastic lines it has with a blade.Use the M seal to fix the wire mesh onto the frame & screw back the thing onto your car.[:D]

Our DIY experts will be able to tell you the process precisely[;)]

napster

Suspended
i was just going through the thread of renegades custom made grill. It has cleared many doubts of mine.Thanks
It's easy, Open your grill, clearup the area of the grill whree you want a mess to be there, Cut the mesh in the same design, fix it on to the grill,seal it using M-Seal and paint the mesh as well as the grill wolding the mes to your desired color and its done [:D]

Thread Starter #38

350Z

Core Team
Finally Installed the New Headlamps!

Please don't Hi-Jack my thread.:biggrin:

Today, Finally replaced the headlamps from Type-II to Type-III, It took so much time to adjust the lamps in Type-II model that couldn't leave the car for servicing.
Does any one of you have idea of an Authorised Maruti-Suzuki Service Station anywhere in South Delhi region which is open on Sundays as well?

Drive Safe,
350Z

napster

Suspended
sounds good, Yeah my mechanic told me that it's a mess to install type 3 head lamps on type 2. price and other details please.

Thread Starter #41

350Z

Core Team
Cool man,how much did they cost including the fitting ?
The headlamps are of Lumax Brand and priced Rs.1,100 for set, Plus Labour Cost of Rs.250. More details below.

sounds good, Yeah my mechanic told me that it's a mess to install type 3 head lamps on type 2. price and other details please.
Yes, What he told is correct. I thought just some touching from here and there would do the job but it was much tougher than that. Maybe the shape of both model's Headlamps looks similar but size is much different. I purchased the Lamps and hired Labour separately. First of all the Mechanic I took tried some adjusting and after 1-2 tries he refused. Now, As I've had already purchased the headlamps and they were open from packet it was difficult to give them back and take money. So the same shop keeper suggested me a mechanic and he did the installation very well and our "Jugaad Tec." was also used at few steps. So, Overall It took a lot of time but car is now looking nice.[:)]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #44

350Z

Core Team
You dint answer the second part of my question, How much did it cost?
I've mentioned it above on Neil's quote.:smile:

please post pics of the car
so we also can see your 800's enhanced looks!
Yes, I will but the thing is that I want to post some nice pics at once and that is not possible without a new better cam. My hunt is going on for same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom