Accessories For Maruti 800

Thread Starter #92

350Z

Core Team
Thanks and Yes, It's more stylish than previous HU but I still miss it. BTW, Is that model which was installed earlier now discontinued? Because I was unable to find it anywhere in the market. Here's another picture which I snapped at night:

cdx-gt-292.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Accesaries for Maruti 800

Hi,

Am from chennai

where i can fix cheap power windows, remote key, white color cabin light [not the conventional yellow light], nice digital clock etc in chennai. [ i do not want spend more on that ] i tried in usman road T. Nagar but could not find. Is there any specific shop in G,.P road, so that I can easily go there and find whatever i need.

SMS

Thread Starter #98

350Z

Core Team
Re: Inside Adjustable orvm for 800

This can be done, but you will need to get the ORVMs of other similar car like Maruti Alto.

Am sorry. I think I had disturbed your discussion. I wanted to post a new thread. Accidently landed here.
No. You have not. I merged the threads.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks.

Ya I was having that idea earlier. But when I look at ALTO MIRRIR, I had a thought that it may not fit. Even the spare parts guy mentioned the same thing.

I do not know any other vehicles OVRM will suite for this.

Or tell me is it better to leave it as it is ?

Re: Maruti 800...Need Info??

That's Head lamp leveling switch, used to control the beam level w.r.t change in load.

Park the vehicle in front of a wall, switch on the headlamp and rotate the knob, you can feel the difference.

Thread Starter #104

350Z

Core Team
Thanks.

Ya I was having that idea earlier. But when I look at ALTO MIRRIR, I had a thought that it may not fit. Even the spare parts guy mentioned the same thing.

I do not know any other vehicles OVRM will suite for this.

Or tell me is it better to leave it as it is ?

I think it is possible to fit the ORVM from Alto. I have seen the same in a few 800s.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom