About to Book Tata Indigo CS (ABS): Now Booked Vista QJD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Appu,

While art leather looks good in pictures, it may not be really comfortable in your Chennai/Vellore climate.

Thread Starter #62
^^^^^
Why don't you go for the alloys which comes in ZX version of Vista as standard.Similar design lile Manza Elan alloys.

That alloy also looking good, but i don't know weather Vijay sales will exchange with VX disc's..

At the same time I'm thinking about Aftermarket alloy in Blackcolor with Red lines ..

Thread Starter #63
Hi Appu,

While art leather looks good in pictures, it may not be really comfortable in your Chennai/Vellore climate.

Then which seat will be comfortable..

I recently installed seat covers to my Indica. but i don't know what material it was. But I not feel any issues with those seat cover..

Please look a the below pic & let me know what material it is[:D]..

Attachments

Hi Appu,

+1 art leather are really not meant to be in warm climate,the purpose of those seats is to warm up when we get inside in cold areas,people here just put it as it looks decent and easy to maintain.And leather heats up fast when the car is parked in sunlight thus generating more heat inside which makes uncomfortable.

You can try putting fabric ones and keep a fabric cleaner to maintain.

The new Vista ZX's alloys looks good since you are going to buy dark red one.Ask the dealer to give some discounts.

Personal Opinion:Door visor doesn't look good in vista because when viewed from side wards the well rounded hatch doesn't give a good look.

Put sun film with 60-70%(Check with R.T.O rules) opacity go with 3M or Llumar they will long last and the color would be black or blue based on your car's color..

Thread Starter #65
+1 art leather are really not meant to be in warm climate,the purpose of those seats is to warm up when we get inside in cold areas,people here just put it as it looks decent and easy to maintain.And leather heats up fast when the car is parked in sunlight thus generating more heat inside which makes uncomfortable.

You can try putting fabric ones and keep a fabric cleaner to maintain.
Thank You Buddy for brief explanation about art leather seat cover, Will check it out with Fabric cover[:)]

Ask the dealer to give some discounts.
Will check with my Dad's friend(CEO)..

Chennai Guys, can you tell me Which is the Best shop in Chennai to intall seat covers & other accessories?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #66
Guys Sorry for very very late reply..

In Feb. my uncle was expried, so we are unable to buy the car in Feb.

Then, we decided to buy it after our Sabarimalai trip last month, but my dad invested some amount in business, so apart from Loan amount we are unable to pay the balance. so the purchase was postponed[frustration]

In the meantime we used my dad friend Vista(2010) Aura clocked 45k. As my dad friend have 5 cars in his home, we used his Vista for a month. from his Vista I came to know the performance and comfort level of Vista. Really satisfied with the decition [:)].

Coming to the point...
My dad arranged the balance amount and paid it on Thursday morning(12/04/2012) and the car has completed Temp. registration in Hosur and reached Vellore by TATA 407 around 9:00pm on the same day(Thursday) itself.

We checked Friday and Saturday in calendar. but those days are not good to buy car. here we call those days as Astami and Navami.. so we are going to take delivery on coming Monday.

Waiting for Monday eagerly...

Sorry for bit late in this thread, wish you all the best for Monday good choice eagerly waiting for pics of your new ride. I understand wait is surely tough :)

Thread Starter #70
Guys,

Vista VX reached home by today 1pm. I'm very very happy while driving her to home [:)]. Thanks to TAIndians who supported to buy Vista. Will create my ownership report soon

Hi Appu.. congrats for your new Vista !!
Thanks Varun,

Soon expecting to see your new avatar pic..

within 2days you can see her in Avatar[evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom