About to Book Tata Indigo CS (ABS): Now Booked Vista QJD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #46
20 days is long time. In Pune they delivery within 7 days of booking! My car is about 6 week old. Not sure if the waiting period has gone up to over 2 week in such a small time, Please check with other dealers in town, if available.

Anyways, you can book your car now and ask for delivery from the first batch he gets for the 2012 models. Knowing the CEO might be great help in this regard.

Anyways, Congratulation in advance for your new car.

Thank you FJ CRUZER,

Vijay sales is the only Dealer in Vellore & it has branches in surrounding towns also.

Knowing the CEO might be great help in this regard.
yes, he promised to deliver the car in first load itself.[:)]

Thread Starter #47
The TATA manufacturing plant is located in Pimpri-Chinchwad (this is a sub-urb of Pune). We can say it is in Pune itself.

Do you think that should make any difference in waiting time for the deliveries? I mean the Figo is manufactured in Chennai, still the waiting period there and in Pune might be the same, IMO.

In vellore Figo takes one week time to Deliver

Anyways, have you decided on the colour, accessories for the new car?
There was no Black color in Vista, So we decided to go Spicy red. but,my dad is a big fan of White color. As per dad Wish, we asked for White[;)]

Planned to Install new alloys & to upgrade the ICE after getting her.[glasses]

Thread Starter #48
Appu congratulations , i kinda like the new Indica more than the previous one! Good decision waiting for the 2012 model because what you save now as offer and discount , you will lose in re-sale value.

Thank you Dhaya, CEO also said the same calculation. [:)]

There was no Black color in Vista, So we decided to go Spicy red. but,my dad is a big fan of White color. As per dad Wish, we asked for White[;)]

Planned to Install new alloys & to upgrade the ICE after getting her.[glasses]
Bingo!!! I have white too. that is a good choice from your dad. I think we have this in common; I wanted the Spicy red but my better-half chose white. In your case it is your dad who forced a white beauty for your garage.

@ AppU

Smart decision to wait for 2012 manufactured Vista, but what about the year end discounts?

Anyway congratulations on your soon to be Porcelain white Vista.

Oh you have changed from spicy red to White , good choice , new Indica looks good in white and with matching alloys it will look great!

Thread Starter #53
Hi guys Latest update from Vijay sales,

On last wednesday(4/01/12) I went to Vijay sales & asked for the Delivery. CEO said, still 2012 Vista production not yet started. We can expect 2012 Vista from 1st week of Feb.

So I need to wait for one more month[frustration]..

You always have better cars on the road bro , Swift and Dzire is not the end of the world!

No offence meant to the owners!

Let's not go further OT.

On last wednesday(4/01/12) I went to Vijay sales & asked for the Delivery. CEO said, still 2012 Vista production not yet started. We can expect 2012 Vista from 1st week of Feb.

So I need to wait for one more month
Hi Appu,

Eventhough, wait is frustrating, the new car most likely will have some changes for good.

Tata normally make some improvements periodically.

When I got my Manza in Feb 2011 second half, it had a better interior as compared to the cars sold till Feb 1st half that year. Got a vanilla biege and black interior with softer looking plastics, better finished hand brake lever, more rounded edges etc.

Thread Starter #58
Tata normally make some improvements periodically.

When I got my Manza in Feb 2011 second half, it had a better interior as compared to the cars sold till Feb 1st half that year. Got a vanilla biege and black interior with softer looking plastics, better finished hand brake lever, more rounded edges etc.

Oh, I doesn't know that,,

So, I'm Expecting something new in my Vista..

Thread Starter #59
Hi Guys,

Probably I may get my car on Feb 1st or 2nd week. Before that I'm in plannig for the accessories to Install in New Vista..

Actually, I planned to Install the accessories in Chennai. Because in my city there are more shops but the options are limited..

Accessories planned to Install:

1.Seat Cover(Art leather).
2.Floor mat.
3.Sun film.
4.Exhaust chrome.
5.Door Visor.
6.Parking Sensors.
If the default speaker is not to my satisfaction, then I'll change it to JBL or Pioneer. (will check that later)

Is i missed anything else for a new car?

Guys let me know the best shop in chennai to install all these accessories for resonable rate and what will be the approx. price for those accessories?

And I have a plan to change the stock rims to alloys.. So Where we can Exchange the stock disks to alloys in Chennai for maximum amount[:D]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom