About to Book Tata Indigo CS (ABS): Now Booked Vista QJD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31
Sorry Guys I missed all of you! These days I am really busy and was not able to log on to TAI!
Hi Appu, I got your message on my thread, well I got my Vista on 22nd July 2011 and now the ODO reads 8K kms. Till Date I haven't faced any issues be it performance, Handling, Drive-ability or safety.Haven't spent a single penny on maintenance till date and I am sure till 30 k kms ( free service period) I will not spend except for Oil and Oil filters.

Thanks for your input. yes, i've your no & will call you when i need more info.[;)]

Thread Starter #32
Friends,

On Wednesday I went to Tata show room in Vellore with my Dad & mom to TD the Vista again. Previously I took TD for just 2km in busy road. This time I decided to know about the performance & comfortness of Vista completely.

When I went there, I saw new Vista for TD, Previously I took TD in Old model(previous to 2011 model). Immediately I asked for TD to SE(SE is a Girl) & get into new Vista. Myself in Dirver seat, My dad in codriver seat, mom & SE in Rear seat. Then I took the car from showroom and headed towards Andhrapradesh.

Due to previous week rain the road was damaged a lot but I not felt any Bumps & pathes in Vista. Really fantastic Suspension. It absorbs almost all the pathes & holes in road.

The pick-up was awesome. The Clutch was damn smooth. There was no engine noise at all.

That Demo car has done 8k kms. There was no rattles & noise in the car.

AC tooks less than a minute to cool the entire cabin. really a powerful AC.

After finished TD, I'm impressed a lot by its performance & comfort level.
Now I agree Vista is a best hatchback for Long drive:agree:.

So, I confirmed to book Vista.

CEO of Vijay sales corp(TATA DEALER) is my dad friend, he told to book the car in December, B'coz in December there will be more offers. But, I asked about the validity of Exchange bones, he replied, that he will extend the offer upto December especially for my car[:D].

And he said to come on 5th of December to know about the yearend offer as well as to book the VISTA.

Now confusion between Versions.

Dad said that Vista LX is enough for us. But, I Explained him about the mandatory of ABS and other features which are available in Vista VX.

Finally my dad agreed to take VX model.

Now Color,

Only 6 colors available in Vista,

1.Summer Sparkle(yellow)
2.Spice Red,
3.Porcelain White,
4.Cavern Grey,
5.Brillant Blue &
6.Arctic Silver.

There was no Black color in Vista. I don't know why TATA stopped Black color.

I liked spicy red, but i preferred Grey B'coz it gives Decent & Clam look. Mom & Dad suggested White.
We shown the catlaog to my Sister & asked her suggestion for Color.She suggested Spicy Red & also Spicy Red was my first car(118 NE) color.

Mom, Dad & Myself agreed for Spicy Red.

I'm trying to go Vellore on Monday otherwise my Dad will go to Vijay Sales on Monday(5th Dec) to know the Offer as well to book the Car on monday itself. [:)]

Last edited:
Congrats for having decided to book the Vista QJD.

IMO, white looks great on Vista. but the problem is the fact that our country is very dirty, slushy, muddy. It's a pain in the neck to maintain cars with white and black color. i wish i could buy a black car. but definitely not in india. my suggestion, go for cavern grey.

cheers.

Thread Starter #34
Congrats for having decided to book the Vista QJD.

IMO, white looks great on Vista. but the problem is the fact that our country is very dirty, slushy, muddy. It's a pain in the neck to maintain cars with white and black color. i wish i could buy a black car. but definitely not in india. my suggestion, go for cavern grey.

cheers.

Thanks Simha,

I agree maitaining Black color is a hard task, but Black is Sexy[:D].

Except myself, my family members prefering Spicy red .

In TAI you are a proud owner of Grey Vista & I don't be a competitor to U friend[;)]

^^

I agree black is best colour of them all, I too have black Indica Xeta.[;)]

But Appu I am still disappointed that you are not buying Manza, only after one drive I realized that its a gem of a car and alas you missed it [frustration]

Thread Starter #36
^^

But Appu I am still disappointed that you are not buying Manza, only after one drive I realized that its a gem of a car and alas you missed it [frustration]

I mentioned earlier parking is a big issue. My heart never accept to park such a Beautiful car in road itself. so I'm going to Vista atleast to catch the gem of the Engine[;)]

AppU congrats [:)] good than you have taken Vx - Lx and Vx there is just 20k price difference and in 20k you get 20 more features including ABS

Okay good with booking part,Best of luck with your booking;BTW when will the car be delivered?
Spicy red is an eye-catcher especially with the new model and helps on-goers with the differentiation.

Thread Starter #41
So appu whats the status of your vista?
Dear XOVER:

On Tuesday(13th dec) I went to Vijaysales Corp. to check the status of my Vista. There I met my dad friend(CEO of Vijay sales).

He said that 2012 manufacturing cars will get deliver from 2nd week of January. So he suggested to take 2012 model. I asked about the Exchange bonus & year-end offer, for that he replied, model is most important then offer & he will try to provide the best offer at the time of delivery. I consulted with my dad, My dad spoke with his friend(CEO). My dad also accepted his idea.

Now I'm waiting for 2012 second week with my fingers crossed[thinking].

CEO said, till I get my Vista I can keep my car(Blacky) with me[:D]. .

CEO of Tata Dealer promised that he will Deliver the car within 20days from booking.
20 days is long time. In Pune they delivery within 7 days of booking! My car is about 6 week old. Not sure if the waiting period has gone up to over 2 week in such a small time, Please check with other dealers in town, if available.

Anyways, you can book your car now and ask for delivery from the first batch he gets for the 2012 models. Knowing the CEO might be great help in this regard.

Anyways, Congratulation in advance for your new car.

20 days is long time. In Pune they delivery within 7 days of booking! My car is about 6 week old. Not sure if the waiting period has gone up to over 2 week in such a small time, Please check with other dealers in town, if available.

Anyways, you can book your car now and ask for delivery from the first batch he gets for the 2012 models. Knowing the CEO might be great help in this regard.

Anyways, Congratulation in advance for your new car.
Tata manufacturing plant i guess its somewhere in Bombay or Pune dont know exactly NVM,it will take time to deliver the vehicle down in south,as they have to bring through logistics.

Tata manufacturing plant i guess its somewhere in Bombay or Pune dont know exactly NVM,it will take time to deliver the vehicle down in south,as they have to bring through logistics.
The TATA manufacturing plant is located in Pimpri-Chinchwad (this is a sub-urb of Pune). We can say it is in Pune itself.

Do you think that should make any difference in waiting time for the deliveries? I mean the Figo is manufactured in Chennai, still the waiting period there and in Pune might be the same, IMO.

Anyways, have you decided on the colour, accessories for the new car?

Appu congratulations , i kinda like the new Indica more than the previous one! Good decision waiting for the 2012 model because what you save now as offer and discount , you will lose in re-sale value.

@ FJCruzer Hmmm no i think the proximity of the manufacturer does play a role in the waiting period. I remember when i20 was selling like hot cakes many members here in our forum itself in the north posted waiting period of 3-4 weeks but my friend got one under 10 days here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom