About To Book My Dream SUV (Thinking Mahindra XUV 500)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your new XUV buddy. I am glad you dint pick a Sony amp, its pathetic.To be honest, the showroom guys are not really competent in installing and more importantly, tuning the speakers, amp and woofers properly. A professional installer outside wont meddle with your car's wiring and hence your warranty would have remained intact anyways. So I personally feel, if you are looking for good quality music, professional installers outside is the best option. Yes, I mean PROFESSIONAL installers, not "chotu" at the local accessory shop.

Anyways, looking forward to see pics of your cars and your initial impressions in a full fledged ownership report.

Thread Starter #92

bhvm

Honoured Member
on a long trip to gujrat (1000 km apx )
as far as I Can say I'M LOVING IT!
played with all functions and settings.
will post a detailed ownership report soon folks!

350Z

Core Team
I've seen owners thread photos being pampered with gifts,chocolate, balloons etc, nothing here.
I’m surprised that dealer didn’t even bother to put a ribbon. Anyways these are additional perks. Let it not affect the experience with actual product - Your car.

they're really forcing about some'coating' and anti rust spray. any opinions guys?
Paint ‘protection coating’ is not required at all. You could consider getting the anti-rust treatment after sometime though.

i know M & M dealers for some reason like sony.
Guess they might be receiving a relatively better commission on selling it.

there was no fuel given. filled full 70.2 litres. :-(
there were no gifts, or nor a simple ribbon that's on new cars. :'(
if I am not wrong the dealer is supposed to give you 10 liter diesel, I also forgot to take the same.
There are no fixed figures. However, the dealership is supposed to provide sufficient fuel to reach to the nearest fuel station.

as far as I Can say I'M LOVING IT!!
This is what matters the most. Congratulations again. I’m closing this thread since its purpose has been served. Look forward to a detailed review now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom