About Myself and My rides

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone.

My name is Mani Sharma. I am currently residing in NCR. By profession i work in the IT Industry. My past times include reading, cooking and of course first priority is bikes and cars. I have been fortunate enough to travel a lot to the European countries like Sweden, switzerland, finland, paris, germany etc....so i have driven a lot of vehicles ranging from high end bmw's, merc's, VW's and most importantly the obedient Volvo which used to be the first preference abroad.

I currently own a hyundai i20 ASTA CRDI and a hero honda cbz xtreme.

Re: About Myself and my rides.......

Welcome Manisharma,

Happy to welcome another IT professional here. Share your driving experience about BMW's, Mercedes and Volvos.

And we are expecting your ownership review about I20 as well as CBZ .

Once again welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay here with us :-).

Re: About Myself and my rides.......

A very warm welcome to TAI Mani, i already noticed a good dealership review from your end. Looking forward to the ownership reviews.

Have a nice time here and look forward to your active partipication
Best Wishes
IR

Hi Mani Sharma, Welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of yours and we wish to see more of your travel experiences here. Hopefully reviews on your rides.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
I have been fortunate enough to travel a lot to the European countries like Sweden, switzerland, finland, paris, germany etc....so i have driven a lot of vehicles ranging from high end bmw's, merc's, VW's and most importantly the obedient Volvo which used to be the first preference abroad.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Mani. It will be interesting to read your posts based on those experiences. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. Just let us know in case any assistance is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

hyundai_i20 welcome to the TAI, hope you have good time on TAI.

Very much excited to hear about your experiences on all the cars you have driven so far.

he had mentioned that majority of i20 sales are from the "IT guys" [:)]

welcome and have a pleasant stay
Yes, It is a truth as I watch alot of I-20s every day from IT guys to the workshop next to my office. Only I wanted to know from him on the steering rattling issue which seems still exists on the new model too !!

Thread Starter #12
Hi Gurrala74

Till now i have not faced the infamous "steering rattle" issue on my vehicle even though i have driven it on some of the roughest raods in noida. I drove the TD vehicle for about ~10 KMS before purchasing my car and i gave the diesel engine a real twist over some very rough roads but still i did not notice any rattle.

Also after conversation with many of the fellow i20 owners i have not recieved any issues from them as well.

Top Bottom