A Warm Shalom From Highway Apostle

Thread Starter #1
First of all I wish to apologise to the Core Team for not being exact in my introduction. That done let me introduce myself.

My name is Aman Nathaniel aka Sam for friends. I have my own business. I love to travel, am a great foodie (despite being a diabetic) and have a passion to drive forever. I have driven in my past the following major journeys by car.

Delhi NCR to Leh
Delhi NCR to Bombay
Delhi NCR to Goa
Delhi NCR to Guntur & Vizag

Also done scores of lesser trips around. The first Leh trip was done in 1995. That said I am 50 years young, married and currently own a VW Jetta TDI (named Interceptor) & Hyundai i10 Kappa (named Banjaare). Would love to share my automotive and travel experiences with you all.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Mr. Aman, A warm welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to know you love to travel and it would be more enjoyable for all of us to read your Travelogues. Have a great time and wish you many more safe and enjoyable long trips ahead. For any help, feel free to approach the core team or any fellow member.

Regards

Akash

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hello and welcome to forums Sam!
Wish you a pleasant stay and many happy miles on your rides.
Putting up ownership reviews is sure a great way to start.

We'd love to hear your tavelogues and more about your beasts!
Have a great time.

Welcome to TAI Sam! That was a quick and nice introduction. One thing I am sure about is that you have a good flair of writing from what you've written in the opening post. Add to that your great trips in the past, and it calls for some detailed comprehensive travelogues.

The Interceptor looks cool with those stripes. I can also see "Highway Apostle" sticker on the door, nice!

Have a pleasant stay here, and I am here to help you on all things ICE!

Hello Mr Nathaniel,
Welcome aboard sir. Looking forward for your valuable contributions.
I personally love that previous gen Jetta. Beautifully designed, something in it's own class always.

Last edited:

Top Bottom