A View From Top: New Zealand From 10,000ft

Thread Starter #1
So these are some videos I have taken while I used to fly as part of my training in NZ. I have added a caption to where each video was taken as I have merged all my videos into one. Oh only the first video is shot from 10,000ft the rest are below.

If you can manage to watch the whole video then there is a little surprise at the end. [glasses]

YouTube - ‪Flying in New Zealand‬‏

Re: A view from the top: New Zealand from 10,000ft

That was cool watching all kinds of terrain. I liked the part where the plane flys over windmills.

And yes, I did see the surprise in red.

Thread Starter #3

Ya for about 3 months every day (if weather was good) I would be flying anywhere I want to. The scenery is great. One of my favorite trips is to go to kaikoura. Its a small town and whale watch happens there. You can either go by boat or plane to see the whales. I am lucky to have done my own whale watching while flying.

Awesome views! Loved the way it looks from up there[:)]

And well surprise in red, nice!!!

350Z

Core Team

Great to watch. That’s an awesome video, Zal. It was only a couple of days ago I was watching a TV show similar to this in which they fly a trainer aircraft above some famous river of Canada. The scenery was really so beautiful. Looking forward to more of such videos. By the way, this video has stuck at 8:16 / 8:28 for me.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6

Great to watch. That’s an awesome video, Zal. It was only a couple of days ago I was watching a TV show similar to this in which they fly a trainer aircraft above some famous river of Canada. The scenery was really so beautiful. Looking forward to more of such videos. By the way, this video has stuck at 8:16 / 8:28 for me.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I tried it out and it didn't get stuck at 8.16. Try to view the video from there as there is a little red surprise.

350Z

Core Team

I tried it out and it didn't get stuck at 8.16. Try to view the video from there as there is a little red surprise.
That's what I'm curious about. I'll retry in sometime since my net is working slow right now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

great video buddy. felt like i was sitting inside that plane!! [:)]

350Z

Core Team

Aah. Just watched it today again and observed the Big Red Surprise. Must watch! :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom