A trip to Banerghatta National Park

Thread Starter #18
Butterfly park

Banerghatta National Park has unique Butterfly park.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Hey Jim Cirbett is much better than Banerghatta park, but its easy for me to go, just 14KM. I have more pictures, i will upload those.
For experience wise, nothing special. I have been to that place before 3-4 times. This time some relatives cames and some small children were there, so it was nice to shout with them, otherwise normally you will just see and enjoy.
I visited the Jim Corbett in year 2005. As I visited a jungle for first time, It was thrilling and exciting trip and Jim Corbett only sounds good but I frankly didn't found anything much special, All I spotted was a group of deers, Monkeys, Various birds and Yeah, a couple of hens which were running after our gypsy. Our guide was trying to maintain the adventurous atmosphere by telling us stories of tigers and showing their pug marks but we never spotted any of the real one. In-fact after seeing the beautiful pictures of tigers, beers butterfly garden etc I’m much impressed by Bannerghatta. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

wow..great pictures RSM. butterfly garden is wonderful. Are the butterflies kept in open or a seperate place away from visitors?

Top Bottom