A Reality Check: How Many of Us Actually Wear Seat Belts?

Do you wear your seat belt?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
All of us know about 'Drive Safe', ' Please Belt Up','Belt up or go up' etc., but how many of us actually follow these? Let's conduct a reality check. This check includes driving in city traffic, sitting in a stationery car, driving on a deserted road/land and everything else. Rear seat belts can be exempted, because many cabs and office cars have their rear jacks pulled out.

If your vote is in the affirmative, a big sabaash to you. If not, please explain why to us.

AMG

Suspended
I do(I care for my safety)
My mom and Dad dont.
Every time I fight with them over this issue.
I just CANT convince them.[frustration]

So I dont know what to vote for.
So not voting.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Of course a big Yes, I buckle up as soon as I get inside the car and strongly advice others to follow the same too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
I do(I care for my safety)
My mom and Dad dont.
Every time I fight with them over this issue.
I just CANT convince them.[frustration]

So I dont know what to vote for.
So not voting.
Vote for yes. You wear seatbelts, so you deserve a sabaash, so do you 350Z.
My parents, grandparents and driver all wear seatbelts, thanks to me. Hope your parents realize soon.

EDIT: A huge sabaash to Mukesh too!
Another edit::
Sabaash to RSM too!

Last edited:
I wear it always and if not Car keeps me banging with Alarm [:D](it Punto Emotion- It has seat belt warning alarm). I also insist the passenger in front seat to wear it.[drive]

Thread Starter #11
ilango[speed thirst];39557 said:
Cool , so many like me , i too drive with my belts! But not on very short drive of 5 to 10 min (Pondicherry is small town)
Doesn't matter if Pondy is a small place. One must wear his/her seat belt as long as he/she is seated in the car. For eg: Seatbelts can help save those sitting in a car parked on the roadside when it gets hit by a truck.

EDIT: Who voted for option 3?

Last edited:
I always wear seatbelts. Parents gave this habit since childhood. I can never imagine myself or my family members without seatbelt. but yes, on rear seat i never put seatbelt.

Thread Starter #14
I always wear seatbelts. Parents gave this habit since childhood. I can never imagine myself or my family members without seatbelt. but yes, on rear seat i never put seatbelt.
In my case, the child(me) gave this habit to his parents since childhood. :biggrin:

EDIT: Why don't you wear your seatbelts, maximas007?

Top Bottom