A Petrol Head from Kolkata

Thread Starter #1
Hey, everyone this is Amit from Kolkata. I am a CA final student which to be true sucks. Whenever I have some free time, driving is one of the things which works as a stress buster for me. Been driving from age of 14 of cause which my parents doesn't know and I tend to keep it that way. Got my first car and bike in the same year i.e 2006 when I was 18 years old and legal enough to drive. My first bike was Hero Honda Karizma which I didn't drive as much as I thought I will. Sold my ZMA in 2009 cause my dad saw it was rusting as I never tend to use it. The first car was red color Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI which is still with me and clocked some 44k Kms in odometer and what a jouney it has been. Still every time I see my car I skip a heartbeat. Its been almost 5 yrs. and time to upgrade. Its not like that the car is giving any problems but thats what my dad promised me in front place to get an upgrade every 5 years. Now I am in hunt for my new car which most probably will be a diesel car all thanks to government deregulation of petrol. I have read few posts in the forum and found it very useful and hope I also can contribute a little with my two cents.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Amit. You should start up a thread in Car and Bike Shopper section if you need any help about making the purchase decision. We will be more than happy to assist. Looking forward to have a fruitful interaction with you on the forum. Have a wonderful stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard buddy! I see the passion towards the public dream catcher Swift. I have one too. It is the best thing to have happened to Maruti and Indian auto.

amit, welcome to TAI family and enjoy your stay.Post your queries in buying section and also if you can post the review of your current swift vxi, do share.[:)]

Top Bottom