A Newbie Petrol Head from Chennai named Prem

Thread Starter #1
Hello Mates,

Finally, I am so happy that I am being a part of an auto enthusiastic tribe. My name is Prem hosted out of Chennai from a state in South India - Tamil Nadu (A state known for its Idlies/Dosa and Sambar). Working for a Software company to earn the pennies for my automotive enthusiasm.

Coming down to business, currently owning a Volkswagen Vento 1.6L TDI HL and prior to that its a Tata Indica - Diesel so it would be more opt for me to be termed as a 'Diesel Head' with the recent rocketing Petrol price hikes [:D]

Passionate about the technology gadgets and Computer games so looking forward to actively participate in more of the techie related discussions towards Cars and its accessories.

Once again expressing my joy to be part of this family full of Auto enthusiasts and waiting to share more discussions and thoughts with you all.

Regards,
Pr3m @ Prem [glasses]

Hi Prem, welcome to TAI, that was a nice and brief intro about you and your ride.We do have a separate section for Gadgets too Gadgets and More.
How about posting an ownership review on your Vento? (even Indica's review is welcome)

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.

Thread Starter #3
Hi Prem, welcome to TAI, that was a nice and brief intro about you and your ride.We do have a separate section for Gadgets too Gadgets and More.
How about posting an ownership review on your Vento? (even Indica's review is welcome)

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.
Thanks Vishwas for your hearty welcome to TAI Family. You got me, Yes - I am preparing my own Vento review with lots of Pics as I longed to see as many Pics of Vento before I settled down with it so soon going to post it for all of your Treat [:)]

Indica's Review [confused] That is a really nice thought which I have never thought of but I have been driving it for past seven years since 2005 so My Indica surely deserves a thread in our TAI but it will take little more time for me to pen it down.

Once again Thanks to all the Members and Mods [:D]

Also Vishwas - I have been trying to find out how to send Private Messages to You or others as well. Can you Please help me with that? [Pardon me if I trouble you - I did had a search on the same but in vain]

Hello and welcome to TAI Prem. Nice intro buddy. As mentioned by Vishwas, how about a nice and detail review of your Vento.

welcome to the forum
diesel cars are different sort of cars compared to petrol ones however they do the same thing - transportation . for auto enthusiasts , its all about love.

hope you enjoy :)

Thread Starter #7
Welcome aboard TAI Prem, Have a great time here and do share with us more about your rides.
Thanks jalex. Yes I have been having a great time here since I joined [;)] Cooking my ride experiences so sure will be serving it soon

Hello and welcome to TAI Prem. Nice intro buddy. As mentioned by Vishwas, how about a nice and detail review of your Vento.
Thanks for the welcome singh890 [:D] My reviews - I am just looking at it so soon will be shared for you all

welcome to the forum
diesel cars are different sort of cars compared to petrol ones however they do the same thing - transportation . for auto enthusiasts , its all about love.

hope you enjoy :)
You are right codename47, infact I learned driving through a Petrol car - Zen some years back so I cant deny my Love for the Petrol heads. But with my length of drives Diesel best suits me. As you rightly pointed it out, Its all about LOVE

Looking forward to share more with you all. Thank you so much all for your warm Welcome to the TAI family. I am honored to be among the fellow automates. [clap]

Vishwas - Sorry for posting a question on PM in my previous post, got it from a detailed search again. There was a post by 350Z explaining everything clearly.

Link to the Post (For Novices Like me) - How to Send PM to others - Thanks 350Z and Vishwas

Last edited:
Thanks Vishwas for your hearty welcome to TAI Family. You got me, Yes - I am preparing my own Vento review with lots of Pics as I longed to see as many Pics of Vento before I settled down with it so soon going to post it for all of your Treat

Indica's Review [confused] That is a really nice thought which I have never thought of but I have been driving it for past seven years since 2005 so My Indica surely deserves a thread in our TAI but it will take little more time for me to pen it down.

Once again Thanks to all the Members and Mods
That's great! thanks for spending your time to give out the reviews.

[Pardon me if I trouble you - I did had a search on the same but in vain]
Never buddy we are here to help you and please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Vishwas - Sorry for posting a question on PM in my previous post, got it from a detailed search again. There was a post by 350Z explaining everything clearly.

Link to the Post (For Novices Like me) - How to Send PM to others - Thanks 350Z and Vishwas
Hey all the credit goes to 350Z, not for me. Please thank him.[:)]

Thread Starter #10
Hi Prem,
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to a detailed review with pics(read Lots and lots of them [:)])
Thanks nishantsoni. With all your replies I am rest assured that there are few buddies out there to read if my ownership review gets posted.

Also man looking forward for you on your ANHC review [clap] Congrats buddy.

That's great! thanks for spending your time to give out the reviews.

Never buddy we are here to help you and please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Hey all the credit goes to 350Z, not for me. Please thank him.[:)]
Sure the credits to 350Z for all his efforts. The Gadgets section is so cool. Reading through it nicely. Thanks dude

350Z

Core Team
Coming down to business, currently owning a Volkswagen Vento 1.6L TDI HL and prior to that its a Tata Indica - Diesel so it would be more opt for me to be termed as a 'Diesel Head' with the recent rocketing Petrol price hikes
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Prem. I look forward to the review of your Vento. Please feel free to contact us if you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Prem. I look forward to the review of your Vento. Please feel free to contact us if you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z for the warm welcome,

Using this thread to ask you a doubt as I am yet to eligible for the Private Messaging as my post status is still Rookie. [frustration]

It is about adding the images to the Posts, I have gone your Picture guide but

Select images from “Paper Clip” icon to insert specific captions. However, the pictures not selected with this method will appear at the end of post by default.

Is this means, if above step is done the picture will be part of content itself and if failed to do so it will be added at the end of post as I have already tried posting as in below thread of mine?? [confused]

Link - http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...swagen-vento-tdi-hl-rcd-310-a.html#post179909

350Z

Core Team
Is this means, if above step is done the picture will be part of content itself and if failed to do so it will be added at the end of post as I have already tried posting as in below thread of mine??
Yes, that’s right. You can find the difference between both in this link (Post #702 and Post #705).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14
Yes, that’s right. You can find the difference between both in this link (Post #702 and Post #705).

Drive Safe,
350Z
That was really a nice explanation of things (Both being in the same Page) and appreciate your quick response [clap]

Will give this option a try and post a picture as part of my next post (Hope my next post to have a relevant context)

Also learning these things to expertise and write a better review soon [:D]

Thanks,
Pr3m

Top Bottom