A Merc, a BMW, a Volkswagen and Land Cruiser Prado

Thread Starter #1
[clap] A Merc, A BMW, a Volks & a LC Prado [clap]

Click on thumbnails to enlarge.

The one on bonnet is me at the age of 15, the man in white n' blue shirt is my dad and lady in suit is my mum, and the guy in black with BMW is my close friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Awesome garage. Are these exotic beauties owned by your family? I believe this is somewhere out of India. You must start a separate ownership thread for each with detailed information, experience, cost of maintenance and lots of more images.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Awesome garage. Are these exotic beauties owned by your family? I believe this is somewhere out of India. You must start a separate ownership thread for each with detailed information, experience, cost of maintenance and lots of more images.

Drive Safe,
350Z
no boss, they are not owned, they are embassy cars, dad's an ambassdor in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), we get posted for 3 years to other country, last time we went london, so u know the blue embassy plates are a fun to be in [:D]

Oh you are so lucky buddy! Can you share with us more about those cars?

And hey why do you centre align your posts?

Thread Starter #8
Oh you are so lucky buddy! Can you share with us more about those cars?

And hey why do you centre align your posts?
i was only 16 , these are 3 years old pic i didn't hav a heck about cars at that time, but now m interested in cars,

ohh it's admin's grace, he centered the pic's in posts.

350Z

Core Team
i was only 16 , these are 3 years old pic i didn't hav a heck about cars at that time, but now am interested in cars, ohh it's admin's grace, he centered the pic's in posts.
Excuse me, your post was already center aligned. Would have liked to know in detail about experience in such wonderful cars.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Personally I really dont think that picture of you sitting on the top of the Beemer was nice,Its a little disturbing[confused] to see someone with the shoes treading on the bonnet of such a lovely car which I feel is a work of art as well. And I dont think a true car lover should ever do that.

Thread Starter #12
Personally I really dont think that picture of you sitting on the top of the Beemer was nice,Its a little disturbing[confused] to see someone with the shoes treading on the bonnet of such a lovely car which I feel is a work of art as well. And I dont think a true car lover should ever do that.
i was immature at that time, and i was 16 and had no such interest in cars, it was just a pose for cam [:D]

Top Bottom