A Dream Re-Lived: Royal Enfield Bullet 350 (2016)

Thread Starter #16
Just a small update, guys.
Sometimes, some people feel the urge to just get out of their house and embark on a random road trip with no idea where and no actual purpose. I'm one of those people. I'd often be doing this and that at my home but there are times when I'd feel like taking my bike for a spin, and that too, not in familiar land but in some place I've never been before.
One fine morning, I made up my mind to go and see a place called Anchetty on the way to Hogenakkal, which Google maps stated, 'Krishnagiri falls view point'. With no proper purpose of actually going all the way there, I just hopped on my bike and went. I'd never even been on that road before but there I was, rumbling along as I passed village after village. I started to get a bit doubtful when the miles started climbing but no 'viewpoint' was to be seen but kept going anyway. After a while, came the place and needless to say, I was not disappointed.
1.jpg
2.jpg
The view was simply astounding and I was so happy that I had decided to go for a ride into unknown territory. I just stood there. Yes, just stood there because I had nothing else to do there and there was no one to visit there either. Stood, looking around and then started my bike and headed back. That was it.
3.jpg
4.jpg
On the way back though, I had to, I had to stop to take a couple more pictures because I simply could not pass by such a picturesque setting
5.jpg
6.jpg
And... I began my return ride back to reality where traffic awaited. No one knew where I had gone. Heck, no one even knew that I was not at home. Added a bit to the thrill factor. I had ridden more than 105 kilometres, just to see some scenery but no regrets whatsoever because my mind got freshened up for the forthcoming week and work along with quenching my thirst for long rides.

Top Bottom