Am so proud to have one [roll]

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Re: Day out with Skylines - Event

which one?
Chassis ?

oh I understand haha

Well bro

Nissan skyline GT-R the real Godzilla was the Chassis BNR-32 which is up there and you can see the GT-R badge

R32 Variants - GTS, GTS4,GT-R [ Engines RB20DE/RB20DET, RB26DETT]
R33 Variants - GTS4 , GTST, GT-R [ Engines RB20DE/RB20DET,RB25DE/ RB25DET RB26DETT]
R34 Variants - GTX, GTT, GTT-4, GT-R [ Engines RB25DE/RB25DET(NEO 6), RB26DETT]
R35 Variants - GT-R only [Engine VR38DETT]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

woah , i don't have much knowledge [:D] i love the current nissan gtr.

again thanks for detailed information.

Thread Starter #6

woah , i don't have much knowledge [:D] i love the current nissan gtr.

again thanks for detailed information.
Sure thats the R35 Chassis :)

They also introduced JDM Range ( JDM stands for Japanese domestic market) called Skyline V 35 and V 36

They are just Rear wheel drive non turbo V6 engines comes in 2 doors and 4 doors

V35/36 2 Door coupes have Standard 3.5L V6 engine Auto/manual transmission , these are sold in USA as Infiniti G35/36

V35 / G35 / G36 4 Door comes in 2.5 , 3.0 ,3.5 L v6 engines powering rear wheels thru an Auto/Manual driveline.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

you sure do love to know all the specs and features of a car , i never take a look at the engine specification , chasis , suspenstion etc etc [:D]

just the power and displacement of the engine. that's it. but since you own one that's why you know a lot about the car.

and moreover , these sports car over the year have undergone many changes just to remain in the market.

city cars doesn't have spec sheets like this [:)] so that's why never got into all of the details.

but yes , if ever i had a budget of a sports car i'll search like anything. i do a lot of research if i buy anything which i'm going to use for long term [:)]

my phone , car etc.

Thread Starter #9

Yes
I own one and also I love these cars
These are one of the Tuner favorite cars, means there are lots of modifications available for these engines and RB engines are one of the strongest engines to be modded and can produce upto 1000 HP

Skylines's only rival in the past was Toyota Supra , with mighty 2jzGTTE engine . that car wasn't much of sensor equipped car but yet it was and is very fast car in present day and body shape still goes with current world cars.
Bodyshape didn't change since 1992 -2002 and 2002 they stopped productions of those cars , however there were some really nice rear wheel drive cars still in the Japanese market by Toyota that never got exposed to the outer world

Appu - I wished the same untill I owned one

Nissan established itself both in the domestic as well as international market with the help of Model's like Skyline and GTR, these are the cars which showed Nissan's engineering Prowess.

Thread Starter #14
Jayadev : sure will do brother. My mate took my SLR's lens , I bought another lens and I'll make a video this weekend and post up here :)

Allhyundaicar :
Sure bro

Droy
- Thanks brother , I always dreamed for the cars that I can afford to buy

Jayadev : sure will do brother. My mate took my SLR's lens , I bought another lens and I'll make a video this weekend and post up here :)

Allhyundaicar :
Sure bro

Droy
- Thanks brother , I always dreamed for the cars that I can afford to buy
Sound's exciting, will be eagerly awaiting

Top Bottom