A Complicated Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Well I know I have told you all that we finalised on a Toyota Corolla Altis. But the matter of fact is that we suck on deciding which one to buy?
Actually we are fixed in 2 stories!
The first one is if we buy an Altis right now then the other car we have i.e. Swift VDi will be changed with a smaller car in the coming years.
The second story is that if we buy a Honda City right now then the other car i.e. Swift will be exchanged by the new facelifted Toyota Innova in mid of 2012 or whenever it comes!
We were thinking of buying an Innova right now too but we dropped our plans because of a facelifted version coming very soon!
so just suggest me which way to follow? City or Altis?

Innova+vdi swift makes sense to me!!
Agree.

Innova for long drives (With more people)
Swift in city

Both cars are also good for highway and city drive so can use then anywhere.

As both will be diesel can save your lot of running cost..

Thread Starter #5
it can't be Innova and VDi at the same time..
We already own a Swift VDi
SO the choices are like this..
1. Altis(right now) + Swift VDi(will be changed by a smaller car later)
2. Honda City(right now) + Swift VDi( changed by facelifted Innova in 2012)

so we have to choose one combination!

Please elaborate your travel requirements a bit more like how many would be travelling at the same time, elderly members,how long the trips would be...

freakdude.

....... So sedan can be tight sometimes!

You just minimized your confusion yourself. [;)]
Go for Innova 7 seater option. It has 2 seperated seats in the middle row that offers SUPERB comfort.

If I may be spared of the beating [;)] may I suggest you to take a test drive of the new 4X2 Aria. It might just ring the bells for you.
I have driven it and believe me when the TV advt. says that it has road manners of a sedan it does have them. Handles like a charm. I have taken it on speeds upto 160 without any sense of nervousness.

freakdude.

freakdude.

Well I know I have told you all that we finalised on a Toyota Corolla Altis. But the matter of fact is that we suck on deciding which one to buy?
Actually we are fixed in 2 stories!
The first one is if we buy an Altis right now then the other car we have i.e. Swift VDi will be changed with a smaller car in the coming years.
The second story is that if we buy a Honda City right now then the other car i.e. Swift will be exchanged by the new facelifted Toyota Innova in mid of 2012 or whenever it comes!
We were thinking of buying an Innova right now too but we dropped our plans because of a facelifted version coming very soon!
so just suggest me which way to follow? City or Altis?
I would suggest to go for Honda Jazz right now along with Swift. Later when a new model of Innova or any other car is launched go for that in the next six months.
Honda jazz is small yet big in space. A hatchback with the features and space of a sedan.

I own Toyota ETIOS sedan and regret my choice of owning Toyota brand because of the poor quality and performance of ETIOS and also more poor customer support of Toyota-TKM.

Your combination is a bit confusing actually! Since you are saying all are well built in your family going for an Innova makes more sense than Altis. When coming to hatch choose a big hatch like Jazz or Fabia or Vista.

Ideal purchase should be replacing Swift now with Jazz/Vista/Fabia and then later buying the facelifted Innova after it gets launched.

Thread Starter #13
Well its crazy to read so old posts, just loved my childish discussions.. finally a combo exists in the family. we own a toyota innova 2012 for the highways and a dzire 2013 for the city.

Well its crazy to read so old posts, just loved my childish discussions.. finally a combo exists in the family. we own a toyota innova 2012 for the highways and a dzire 2013 for the city.
Congrats on the purchase buddy, do share some pics of the rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom