A Car Maniac from Chennai

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI ians

My name is Sridhar and am from Chennai. Basically a commerce / finance graduate who is crazy of cars since childhood days. its has so grown in me that the first thing i look for when i wake up is my car being parked under the tree shade :-) I just love seeing her early in the morning.

I feel privileged to be part of this forum and hope to make a good bunch of friends here and ofcourse learn new stuff in this automotive world.

I drive a ford ikon which i have modified in the most simplest extent possible....( will post pics as appropriate) that i am recognised more easily with the looks of my car than my own name
Am here in this forum to interact with like minded people and talk CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS...

Thanks

Hello Sridhar, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a great intro of yours and we all would like to see your ikon too!(a single pic can be posted here if you wish), we do have lot of members from Chennai and many other like minded people for the discussions.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
i am recognised more easily with the looks of my car than my own name
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sridhar. I liked the sentence quoted above. It has further evoked my eagerness to check out some snaps your car. Have a pleasant experience here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Sridhar,

Welcome to TAI,

an another member from Chennai[clap]

Have a pleasant stay here, hope to meet you with your Ikon in the upcoming TAI meet.

Thread Starter #8
Thanks for allowing me to post my 8 year old beauty...jus love her for what she has been all these 8 years...very obedient and sexy to put it simple [:D]

Top Bottom