A Big Hi To All from New Ford Fiesta Owner

Hello Harish, welcome to TAI.A new fiesta, nice to see the color of your Fiesta.

sadness is because a biker banged my car from back in the morning and made big scratches (almost one hole) on back bumper and I could not catch him.
Oh oh, that's very sad and many of us have faced these kind of things.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for assistance.

@Harish Welcome to TAI with your new fiesta !!

It looks different in that color and looks unique too[clap]

My close friend is having chill metallic, we bought this last year and it is good in all aspects, but I felt the price is little high

Look forward for your ownership experience with lot of pics !!

Hi Harish, Welcome to TAI. I have been a fan of the new Fiesta, however not seen many on the roads. I guess Ford really need to work on its pricing to make it attractive.

Waiting for a detailed ownership thread as internationally this is a much better car than what the statistics in India tell us.

Hello and welcome to TAI Harish and congratulations for your new Fiesta[clap]. And i guess you are the first one on the forum to own one.
Do start a separate ownership thread and post more pictures of your new ride.

Hello and welcome to TAI. many petrolheads were interested in the new fiesta but ford messed it up with the pricing.
Congrats for owning a cool car.
Please start an ownership thread so that prospective owners can get an insight from your experience.

350Z

Core Team
For me, today is a day of :) & :(. Happiness is because am able to put my first post here and interact with you all and sadness is because a biker banged my car from back in the morning and made big scratches (almost one hole) on back bumper and I could not catch him.
Oh, is that on Alto or Fiesta? I hope answer is not the latter one.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #23
Its new fiesta 350Z, thats why its hurting me.

I am getting mileage of 16-17 in city with 90% AC and so far had only one highway trip and I got 22 (with AC). Never driven without AC much because of no sun film and I have the habit of driving with windows up always.

Its due for first service this week and I hope it should improve after the service.

Regards
Harish

Last edited:
well 16-17 with a/c on is not bad considering competitors
however I wanted to confirm if ford lives to there challenge
and if its true what they claim in the ads in and out

Thread Starter #26
Actually it is less than two months and I have not gone above 2000 RPM so far. Bangalore traffic is horrible and will be mostly in 2nd or 3rd gear.

After the first service this week, planning to revv it up a bit hard.

Actually it is less than two months and I have not gone above 2000 RPM so far. Bangalore traffic is horrible and will be mostly in 2nd or 3rd gear.

After the first service this week, planning to revv it up a bit hard.
but in my fiesta 2007 one i get only 14-16 in traffic and 19 in highways.
that also in pondicherry traffic.

Welcome Harish .
Congrats for the fiesta my fav c segment car it's a super car . Btw which trim is it style,trend or titanium ?
Like all have suggested please start a ownership thread we would love to know everything about this great sexy sedan from ford .

Hello Harish,
Welcome to TAI. And thats very sad as your car got scratched. I guess tinkering and repaint will make it as good as new.

Jeno.

Top Bottom