A Big Hi From Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
hello all ,

Nice to see all like minded people who are as crazy as I am about wheels, as the title speaks I am from Bangalore , currently working for a sales organization which pays well enough for me to afford a few tweaks on my rides.

I currently own a Tall boy , whose been my partner for about 4 years , Never say die is how I can explain if I were to speak about my wagon r in 3 words.

Been to several parts of india including a lot of ghat sections , My Waggi has left the toughest behind .. well that is my all time favorite and reliable ride .. like a camel in a desert.

The second car I own is a m800 , year -1985 - old 800 - japan-

definitely a head turner , fun to drive car. I will be updating the pics soon of my m800 , just updating the ones I have now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI

Hi Saeed,
Welcome to TAI [clap], please feel free to post pics of your cars. Especially the SS80 one. I too have the same opinion about wagonR, the most easy to maintain and troublefree car you can get these days. Simple and Reliable.

Looking for more posts and pics from you.

Anand
(SS80)

Thread Starter #3
Ram air filter - wagon r 1.1

Six months back I did this Diy . Looks nice sounds better, performs great . Much more throttle response . Check it out

Comments and questions welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #4
feel guilty not been able to update pics and info here, will be doing it from now on every day. also I was curious to know if I can get a rebuild guide for maruti 800 carburetor. I have the manual I only has pictures of the parts. I want step by step guidelines , can any one help

Top Bottom