A Big Hello To All

Thread Starter #1
hi

Came to know about this forum while browsing the internet. Actually I was looking out for an automotive forum with an India touch. Lucky to have found this. I hope to enjoy my stay on this forum for a very long time.

350Z

Core Team
hi

Came to know about this forum while browsing the internet. Actually I was looking out for an automotive forum with an India touch. Lucky to have found this. I hope to enjoy my stay on this forum for a very long time.
Hi ZooZoo (That’s a cute username). Great to have you with us. Do tell us more about yourself. What ride(s) do you own? Have a fantastic time on the forum and feel free to reach out to the moderators for any forum related support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks 350Z for the kind words. I have already started feeling great with the kind of welcome you have given me.
I own a Honda City, since 2006, the ZX model and have just purchased, a used Mahindra XUV5oo, W8 FWD. I love driving, with family, to places close by to Mumbai and will definitely like to go to my
hometown, New Delhi sometime soon. That is the reason why I bought this XUV. I'm bowled over by the shape & the features of this vehicle. Moreover due to my lower back trouble since last 2 years, I'm unable to drive the Honda, being a low vehicle, for a long time.
I will love to go thru the forum fully before I post in my queries. Anyways thanks again

Nice username zoozoo, welcome to The Automotive India and enjoy your stay.
There are many xuv owners with their ownership threads. Do share more about your ride.

Top Bottom