A Big Hello from Sudindra

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys! Below is my personalized CV for you guys. If lacking information please free to contact me.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name: Sudindra B J
Kids: Son (Aged 17)
Reside At: Bangalore, R P C Layout, Vijayanagar

VEHICLES OWNED
TWO WHEELERS: (Let me try to put it in chronological order)
Rajdoot, Explorer, Lamby, RX 100, TVS XL Heavy Duty, KB 100, Chetak, Kinetic Honda, LML 150 NV, Suzuki Samurai, Pulsar 150 DTSI.
FOUR WHEELERS:
Ambassador Mark 4, Willys Jeep, Fiat 1100, Premier Padmini (High Speed Engine)

INTERESTS:
Travel and BIKES

SUDINDRA

Welcome to TAI Sudindra and have a nice stay here.
Thats a nice healthy list you have there, look forward to hear more via ownership reviews.
Do you still own the Willy's jeep, would be nice to see pictures of your rides.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sudindra. That’s a nice collection of cars and bikes. Do you still own the Willys and Fiat? We look forward to read your experiences on the forum. Have a wonderful stay on the forum and please feel free to get in touch if you require any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI,Sudindra. That was a nice intro, man! you have all the Goldie Vehicles in your garage. Please don't mind sharing the photos , we love to see them.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Hi Sudindra,

Welcome to The Automotive India. You seem to be a die hard rider. Do post your experience with that amazing list of bikes and cars.

Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers.

Top Bottom