A Big Hello From Aamchi Mumbai!

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, a big hello from my side. My name is Rajeev & i am from mumbai. i was an active member in the old TAI, but this TAI seems so good & fresh, i can hardly believe that TAI has come such a long way! Kudos!

Anyways, about me:

Your real Name: Rajeev Nair

Why did you chose this user ID: Raj is short form of rajeev & 5004 is my innova's number!

Your Age: i am just 23!

Where you live: Mumbai

Your Interests: Cars, cars & cars. Ohh, some music too.

Your likes/dislikes: I dislike over confident guys & liars!

Automobiles you own or previously owned: I have owned fiat padmini, 118NE, opel astra, scorpio non-crde & safari 2.2 Dicor. i currently have innova, scorpio CRDE & scorpio mHawk.

Your Dream machine: must be the audi Q7, hummer & 5 series.

Lets rock TAI!

350Z

Core Team
Hi Raj! Welcome aboard and Nice introduction. Just checked in your profile that you have completed your automobile engineering, Congrats! So what are the plans now? We hope as being an automobile engineer, You will be helpful to our members who are new to this subject called "Automobiles".
Welcome again! Have a pleasant stay!

Thread Starter #3
Thanks buddy, right now i am building our FSAE car. So no jobs till its over!

Of course, but i feel there are many in this forum who are more informed than me. so actually, its me who will be looking forward to gain some knowledge from them. and of course, share some too!

350Z

Core Team
Yes, I saw your FSAE car, Great job. Wish you all the best.
Looking forward to hear more about it and your mighty scorpios.

350Z

napster

Suspended
hey raj,
good to see you here, and i like "Your Age: i am just 23!" which you mentioned on top..haha

hey good to see you here RAJ, welcome onboard and yes lets rock this place as well which is superb after its operation.[:D]

Top Bottom