A 15 Lakhs Car To Replace Jetta and Punto

Thread Starter #16
Any other Marazzo owners in the forum? Meed help with accessories, especially the black door handles, should i just paint that or go for chrome handle cover? Not a fan of chrome, prefer less bling.
Good luck sir .
Update with the delivery , expect an ownership review as next post.
Thanks. Sure will do that. Please avoid “sir”, as I’m not old enough to be called that.
@Crazy cat Congratulations for your Marazzo[cheers]
Looking forward to your ownership review
Thank you.
Congrats on the Marazzo!
You have made a no-nonsense decision on a No-nonsense car!. Its really VFM. I am sure you'll enjoy its comfort & FE on long runs.
Thanks. I usually go for that, but end up buying what my heart wants.

Thread Starter #20
Took delivery of my Marazzo yesterday. Will work on an ownership review shortly.

How should i call you then Mr.Crazycat?
Just Crazy Cat or CC is fine.
Congrats on the Marazzo. I am glad you have picked a good car.
Thank you Archit. Your comments gave me extra assurance to go for Marazzo.

Congrats on buying the Shark (Marazzo). Waiting for the pics Sirji!!!
Thank you. I have only one photo now. Have to do a proper photoshoot soon. This week is quite busy for our business, owing to local holiday, Pongal.
Ok

Attachments

bhvm

Honoured Member
Congrats on the baby shark!
Please do something about those stock steel wheels, which are standing out like an eyesore. Maybe Simple Metallic Black paint will do wonders.

Recently saw Tiago Nrg , my neighbour had bought , it had this Duraalloy wheel...Guess what its a wheel cup design of Tata - It resembles so well an alloy.
Google it guys , its amazing design anyways for wheel cup.

Don't know why but your Marazzo in silver color with silver steel wheels is looking like a classic American car??
BTW i love the way your shark (it can be called one) looks and drives, i have personally TD'ed Marazzo.

Thread Starter #26
Congrats on the baby shark!
Please do something about those stock steel wheels, which are standing out like an eyesore. Maybe Simple Metallic Black paint will do wonders.
I thought about that, but worried about rust in future as the quality of painting can’t match factory. In future, I may get alloy wheels.
Your shark is looking fantastic sir.
Wish you lakhs of safe and happy miles with it.
Don't know why but your Marazzo in silver color with silver steel wheels is looking like a classic American car??
BTW i love the way your shark (it can be called one) looks and drives, i have personally TD'ed Marazzo.
Thank you. This car is another milestone for Mahindra, after XUV500. After owning two XUVs with a combined 2.35 lacs kms, I can’t believe Marazzo is from the same manufacturer, such is the improvement.

bhvm

Honoured Member
1. The paint, if anything will actually prevent rust and extend the wheels life.

2. This is amazing. Did you say marazzo feels built better than xuv? In what aspects?

3. Yes the wheel design is like a classic car. Contessa? Old mustang?..don't remember but classic touch is there.

Any other Marazzo owners in the forum? Meed help with accessories, especially the black door handles, should i just paint that or go for chrome handle cover? Not a fan of chrome, prefer less bling.

Hi CC. Congrats on your Shark. I would suggest you go for wrapping as far as the door handles are concerned.

Top Bottom