6 Cyl. Turbo + 410 NM Torque + 7 Wheels = ??? (Pics Pg.3)

Oh, is it?
It would have been nice to be with him at the time of delivery of the big vehicle. But this time i will not be able to meet him.:eek:

Thread Starter #33
wow very interesting stuff raj_5004. it's great to see the full bus pics right from the chasis. share some body-building procedure pics if you have. and can you tell us how much $$$ did it took to build a single bus? colors are nice.

waiting to read full dealersip report.
Thanks buddy. Pics and report will come soon. Right now i am browsing through my phone.

I think Raj is in Bangalore currently to take the delivery of his vehicles.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I got the delivery on 18th.

Oh, is it?
It would have been nice to be with him at the time of delivery of the big vehicle. But this time i will not be able to meet him.:eek:
Thats ok, you can hire the buses.

350Z

Core Team
raj=5004 said:
after the AS is fitted, next comes the body & interiors. again there are many firms available & we opted for prakash which is based in bangalore. our deal with them is confirmed & we have selected the bus specifications, some details as mentioned below:
1) 49 seater with armrests
2) seperation between driver & passenger cabin
3) 8 JBL speakers + LCD TV provided by me
4) ABS made interiors which include side walls, luggage compartment & top
5) ABS made driver dashboard
6) metallic painting with graphics
Congrats Raj, We're eagerly waiting for the complete pictures of your buses including Exterior + Interiors! Has the ICEing (or I should say IBEing :biggrin:) work etc done?

Drive Safe,
350Z

wow. The IBEing specs look good. How much more time will we have to wait to see your new vehicle.

Thread Starter #38
Congrats Raj, We're eagerly waiting for the complete pictures of your buses including Exterior + Interiors! Has the ICEing (or I should say IBEing :biggrin:) work etc done?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks buddy. Even i want to post the pics, but i have given the application for a broadband connection here and its not yet installed. I am going to mumbai on 30th and will post the pics that day itself.

About the IBE'ing-
The bus has:
* 8 JBL speakers
* 5.1 Philips DVD player with USB compatibility
* 26" LCD TV
* Ahuja amp (i wanted to install JBL but sadly could not)
* a cordless Mic for announcements
* and a ARGEE inverter to run all these!

So the bus plays CD/VCD/DVD/USB/Mic and even casette!

Beat me on this ICE LOVERS, especially Ramie! lol...

wow. The IBEing specs look good. How much more time will we have to wait to see your new vehicle.
2 more days. Sorry for the delay.

Great Raj.

I am eagerly waiting for the pics.

Why not add Amps & Cross Overs ?? :)
Amps added.
Cross overs? In a bus? Wont make sense as even the speakers are wierdly placed.

Sure, if i need and its available, i will hire[:)].

waiting for more pictures and report.
Sure, everything will be added soon.

Hey Raj the specs of the IBE looks cool! So how much amount was spent on the buses totally? I think you will cover everything in your report!

Thread Starter #40
Finally the pics of the buses-

Attachments

Thread Starter #42
thanks buddy. [:)]

some more pics-

28012010104 (Large).jpg

DSC_0031 (Small).JPG

DSC_0042 (Large).jpg

DSC_0046 (Large).jpg

DSC_0048 (Large).jpg

Some more info on the buses-

1) the instrument console has a speedometer, an ammeter, two air pressure gauges & a fuel meter. warning lights consists of the turn indicator signals & high beam signal. there is also one red light which glows slightly when you lift of the throttle & goes away as you rev the bus.

2) it no longer has the push button type starter. you twist the key to start the bus like in any car!

3) the air pressure gauges shows the air pressure in both the air tanks for front & rear air brakes respectively. it reads from 0 to 10. for the brakes to apply, the pressure must be above 6 atleast. when the bus has been lying idle for long, the pressure drops to below 2 & the bus has to be revved to fill air in both the tanks. this is a 5 min procedure every morning! AL has provided a warning buzzer as a safety feature & it remains on till the needle goes above 6psi. it also remains on if the handbrake is engaged. another important thing to note is that one should not pump the brakes in a stationary bus, the air pressure will fall.

4) the steering wheel is aligned a bit to the left with the seat. the power steering is very light & the bus can be steered easily.

5) the seat has seat height/tilt adjust & slides on rails too. the seats have seatbelts too.

6) gear shifts are a bit hard & take time getting used to. the bus has a 5 speed synchromesh gearbox. the first gear is called as load gear & is used only with full load on steep inclines otherwise the second gear is used to start the vehicle.

Wow Raj!

Buses looks awesome!

Nice choice of exterior & interiors colors.

JBL audio system is iceing on cake!!

How about a 360 in your bus ?

Thread Starter #45
Wow Raj!

Buses looks awesome!

Nice choice of exterior & interiors colors.

JBL audio system is iceing on cake!!

How about a 360 in your bus ?
thanks buddy. yea, hopefully i'll do it when i drive it!

Thanks for throwing some light about the buses! I never knew some of the points which you have mentioned!
there are more to come!

Top Bottom