54th The Statesman Vintage & Classic Car Rally 2020

Thread Starter #42

Akash1886

Honoured Member
And Finally, The trophies at the event which eventually got distributed among the winners in different categories!
IMG_7336.JPG

The Pics of this Coverage are for The Automotive India. Any sharing needs full credit to T.A.I​

Regards
Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Just wanted to say a huge Thank you for covering the event single handedly [cheers]

Also, thank you for taking time to shoot all the oldies and post it here for us to see and enjoy all those classic, well maintained cars[clap]

350Z

Core Team
That’s another splendid coverage, Akash. It’s thrilling to see some of the most legendary cars of the past at one place. You must have had a gala time. Thanks for sharing these images with us. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #45

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Just wanted to say a huge Thank you for covering the event single handedly

Also, thank you for taking time to shoot all the oldies and post it here for us to see and enjoy all those classic, well maintained cars
That’s another splendid coverage, Akash. It’s thrilling to see some of the most legendary cars of the past at one place. You must have had a gala time. Thanks for sharing these images with us. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z
@350Z @Nairrk

The pleasure is entirely mine and am glad that you all have found the coverage worthy. Indeed every car there was a symbol of an era. Each car there reminded of the rich and extensive automotive heritage that India has built over decades and the enthusiastic car collectors were equally forthcoming in sharing their car's history and memories associated with them. I suppose more than the pics above, what I gained over there was a lot of knowledge about these beauties and got to make some good friends too. Honestly, an enriching and cherishing experience for me. I shall make efforts in future as well to provide more detailed and extensive coverage to all of you.

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom