5 Years of Pure Enthusiasm. Happy Birthday, The Automotive India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many congratulations to Our Home Sweet Home for completing 5 years. Somehow The Automotive India.com, is more than just a forum to me. At home, when I used to browse through the forum as a mod or a member, I felt as if doing a full time job. A job, which was very pleasing and enjoyable. Thanks to our wonderful admin Vibhor aka 350Z who always made things simpler for us by taking care of the tedious jobs.
During our transition to better RAMs and other technical’s, it was the effort of this guy alone to make sure than there are no downtimes and furthermore, these changes do not affect the members in any manner.
I feel honoured realising the fact that my association with the forum has been since its initial years. From TAI to NGTAI, this place has matured from a forum to a home for most of us. Personally, It gave me some really good friends like Adam aka Zinam, Vishwas, Amit aka IronRock and many more whom I got an opportunity to work with. To me, working with TAI was just a privilege, but an opportunity to learn many things which helped me personally too.
Long live TAI. Cheers[clap].

Many many congratulations to TAI and family.This has been a splendid journey right from the first day it started with 4 members in here where vibhor, our admin's thought to start this forum begin.
With many many discussions, many chat boxes[;)], many thoughts of how to put up this forward and getting into more members into been selected for the best website of the year and many such mesmerising achivements which is the pathway for many such glorious years coming ahead.
Thankyou each and every members here who have been as a family and made this possible.
Vibhor kudos to you buddy, what a great achivement this has been and many such are the all good wishes.Lets keep on rocking this place with the same enthusiasm and love we share.
All the masters, honoured members and admin, without you all this would not been possible.Thankyou very much for all the efforts and time you keep up with the great work and passion for us.
This is a great feeling of being a part of this group right from the day when it was in thoughts to start up and now completing 5 splendid years.[clap]

Belated Congratulation to Team and Members. We are going strong and I anticipate a whole lot of exciting things in pipeline for 2014. Shall make every effort to contribute better.

Happy Birthday to The Automotive India (My belated wishes).
TAI munching more Miles with more Petrol heads, I appreciate efforts of Mods and members of TAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom