5 Years of Pure Enthusiasm. Happy Birthday, The Automotive India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i am feeling lucky as i just joined the site and my first post is to congratulate the entire team and all petro heads here :) Its a long way to go.

By the way i was hoping to see some cake cuting party too :)

Hi,
Landmarks are always a happiest moments to cherish for entire life.
Successfully we are stepping into 6th Year with different style of Website Look and Feel Changes as mentioned.
Wshes to onboard many Automobile lovers proceeding further.

Indeed a proud moment for a feat like this, and what better time i have made an entry into this wonderful place called The Automotive India.

Truly amazing stuff, I sincerely thanks, the Mods, the support, the Admin blah blah, everybody who takes pain to run this show even safaiwala. Ha Ha

Love TAI, Long Live TAI

Happy Birthday TAI.

Congratulations to all members and Moderators for keeping it as the most lively medium of interaction. May there be more TAI-ger among petrolheads .

Congratulations moderators of TAI,truly a brilliant and spectacular website it is, though a little late to TAI its been the most visited website in my history for the past 4 years taken together, also love the way people co operate with us and huge applause on management
As an auto enthusiast deeply happy to see that Indians too can have such a great community with oodles of information and excitement , Proud to be an Indian and a TAI member[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom