4300K Quality HID Kit Technical Review & Install (W+Pics)

Thread Starter #200

bhvm

Honoured Member
Its generally on the bottom. In all my cars is in bottom.

The idea is that light bounces upwards, hits the reflector and gets focused down. Upwards return wire might be casting a shadow.

Can you re-seat the bulb?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Attachments

Thread Starter #207

bhvm

Honoured Member
OK will go 35W, I am looking for H4 for my Swift Dzire. Is that above 35W OK or will you suggest some other. Thanks.
HID is not succesfull in H4 unless you get a proper Bi-xenon retorfit. You can go for ones above or if budget allows, get morimoto kit. Get it professionally installed and stop the upgrade itch once and for all. Because this will be a serious upgrade after all. Installer skill is paramount.

Just be careful you choose an RHD kit for indian roads. Most kits including ones above are LHD.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Before it was like this. There was no throw on the road. Now where do I find a professional.
I talked with morimoto guy and showed him this picture he said it's fine. :/ I asked him as a favor. He then told me morimoto's are in stock.
I got the excelite brand HID'S. 35 Watt 4200k color.

He has not done a good job of mounting the ballast also. Left bulb was flickering sometimes.
Just wanted to know that pasting the ballast with the double sided tape provided in the box is sufficient to mount the ballast or not ?
Elantra doesn't have any space to properly mount the ballast.

Attachments

Top Bottom