3M Car Care, Gurgaon: Scrutinized

Thread Starter #1
Yesterday while going to MGF Mega mall, I came to see 3M showroom. Since the interior of my car was dirty and I was looking ahead to get the car cleaned. I went to the 3M showroom, here are few pics and price lists of 3M Gurgaon as on 01-12-2013

I got my Jahaaz pampered with a Foam Wash (389.82 INR) and Dash Board Shine (240.3) costing me 708 INR including 12.36% Service tax.

The people are professionals and seeing my car pampered i was [:D]

Things other Car cleaning / Washing centre doesnt do:
1. Clean the logo i.e. Chevrolet/ Maruti etc cleaning, so that the car body is 100 % clean.
2. No hurry to just get the job done, instead they want the job perfectly done.
3. They literally blow the dirt out of every corner, I haven't seen ASS dealers doing the work with this perfection.

There are many other paint jobs that you can opt. check the price list attached.

shop1.jpg

shop ovr,.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

More pics and price list coming soon.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Re: 3M Car Care, Gurgaon - Scrutinized

Car Scrutiny while making of a job card, believe me, they will find all the scratches for most of which you are not even aware of.
1.jpg

2.jpg
Entering the cleaning bay
6.jpg

7.jpg

First they will take out all the mats and will vacuum the car and cleaning of Logo and wheel caps etc with a tooth brush, to get rid of the dirt where hand and sponge doesn't work perfectly.

Thread Starter #4

Here are more pics, I have tried to place them in a sequence so as to show the whole story.

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.1.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

29.jpg

32.jpg

31.jpg

Finally the price list of the majority of items:

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Thanks for uploading the price list. Your car looks excellent [thumbsup]

So how much time did they take for the wash? I might go for the paint treatment. Lots of scratches on my car.

And take a look at this. STEAM AND SHINE. Price list. In 6000 rupees they offer exterior + interior + engine detailing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7

So how much time did they take for the wash? I might go for the paint treatment. Lots of scratches on my car.
thanks for your kind words, [thumbsup]
It took approximately 1.5 hours.
There was this prado, it had done around 1 lac KM, they refurbished the interiors of it and believe me, it looked fantastic after the treatment.
It is also good to book an appointment with them, so that you dont have to wait

Thread Starter #8

And take a look at this. STEAM AND SHINE. Price list. In 6000 rupees they offer exterior + interior + engine detailing.
About steam and shine, i have no idea, they didn't tell me anything like that available.

350Z

Core Team

Any idea about the location of 3M stores in Noida side???
This is in fact the first ever 3M outlet in North India and a much deserved one. Hope to see more of them in Delhi NCR.

Finally the price list of the majority of items
Thanks for sharing the review and price list. 3M uses Meguiar's products if I’m not mistaken? Quite surprised to see that they’re still openly marketing the sunfilms.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #11

Thanks for sharing the review and price list. 3M uses Meguiar's products if I’m not mistaken? Quite surprised to see that they’re still openly marketing the sunfilms.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Actually, there was the price list and i took a snapshot, but immediately the attendant told me, the sunfilms are worked upon the owners responsibility.

amazing work done on your car
i was speaking with dealer who had told me i could get teflon and under body get done by 3M car care
I will call mr naresh as mentioned and will let you know what he says about it

again thanks buddy for excellent review with photographs and information

Top Bottom